Apr 19, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
According to Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv 2012 blue chip prospect Anthony Bennett has trimmed his list to four schools, eliminating Washington from consideration.
“He’s definitely taken Washington off the list,” Mike George of the CIA Bounce program told SNY.tv early Thursday. “He’s down to four.”
According to George, Bennett will likely remove another school from his list (Florida, Kentucky, Oregon and UNLV) sometime in the next week.
The Brampton, Ontario native who played his high school basketball at Findlay (Nev.) Prep will then take visits to the remaining three schools before making his decision.
Bennett, Amile Jefferson and Tony Bennett are the biggest prizes remaining on the board in the 2012 class, and it will take some time before all of those pieces fall in place.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)