Apr 19, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
According to Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv 2012 blue chip prospect Anthony Bennett has trimmed his list to four schools, eliminating Washington from consideration.
“He’s definitely taken Washington off the list,” Mike George of the CIA Bounce program told SNY.tv early Thursday. “He’s down to four.”
According to George, Bennett will likely remove another school from his list (Florida, Kentucky, Oregon and UNLV) sometime in the next week.
The Brampton, Ontario native who played his high school basketball at Findlay (Nev.) Prep will then take visits to the remaining three schools before making his decision.
Bennett, Amile Jefferson and Tony Bennett are the biggest prizes remaining on the board in the 2012 class, and it will take some time before all of those pieces fall in place.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)