Apr 19, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
According to Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv 2012 blue chip prospect Anthony Bennett has trimmed his list to four schools, eliminating Washington from consideration.
“He’s definitely taken Washington off the list,” Mike George of the CIA Bounce program told SNY.tv early Thursday. “He’s down to four.”
According to George, Bennett will likely remove another school from his list (Florida, Kentucky, Oregon and UNLV) sometime in the next week.
The Brampton, Ontario native who played his high school basketball at Findlay (Nev.) Prep will then take visits to the remaining three schools before making his decision.
Bennett, Amile Jefferson and Tony Bennett are the biggest prizes remaining on the board in the 2012 class, and it will take some time before all of those pieces fall in place.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)