Apr 19, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
According to Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv 2012 blue chip prospect Anthony Bennett has trimmed his list to four schools, eliminating Washington from consideration.
“He’s definitely taken Washington off the list,” Mike George of the CIA Bounce program told SNY.tv early Thursday. “He’s down to four.”
According to George, Bennett will likely remove another school from his list (Florida, Kentucky, Oregon and UNLV) sometime in the next week.
The Brampton, Ontario native who played his high school basketball at Findlay (Nev.) Prep will then take visits to the remaining three schools before making his decision.
Bennett, Amile Jefferson and Tony Bennett are the biggest prizes remaining on the board in the 2012 class, and it will take some time before all of those pieces fall in place.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)