Apr 19, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
According to Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv 2012 blue chip prospect Anthony Bennett has trimmed his list to four schools, eliminating Washington from consideration.
“He’s definitely taken Washington off the list,” Mike George of the CIA Bounce program told SNY.tv early Thursday. “He’s down to four.”
According to George, Bennett will likely remove another school from his list (Florida, Kentucky, Oregon and UNLV) sometime in the next week.
The Brampton, Ontario native who played his high school basketball at Findlay (Nev.) Prep will then take visits to the remaining three schools before making his decision.
Bennett, Amile Jefferson and Tony Bennett are the biggest prizes remaining on the board in the 2012 class, and it will take some time before all of those pieces fall in place.
- Green Bay will retain head coach Brian Wardle 1
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 3
- Bringing in ex-Gator Cody Larson worth the risk South Dakota State 0
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 3
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (13)
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (5)
- Kentucky phenoms choose 2013-14 preparation over other possibilities (4)
- Duke signee Semi Ojeleye named Parade Magazine Player of the Year (3)
- Steven Pearl, BBQ jokes and a Tennessee radio ad (3)
- Watch LIVE: Pens-Sens, Game 5
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PBT: Pacers must take back paint to beat Heat
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights