Apr 21, 2012, 9:48 AM EDT
PITTSBURGH— The focus early Saturday morning on Day 2 of Hoop Group’s Pittsburgh Jam Fest centered on the Harrison twins, the 2013 Houston guard duo, both of whom are Top 5 prospects in the country.
The two, Andrew and Aaron, led an athletic Houston Defenders team to a first-round victory, with a bleacher full of college coaches looking on.
“Our lists are still open,” Andrew told NBCSports.com. “We have a top four, but that doesn’t mean another school can’t come up.”
The duo lists Kentucky, Maryland, Baylor, and Villanova as the leading programs at this point.
Kansas assistant Norm Roberts was in attendance to watch the Defenders win, as was Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon.
Harrison also made one thing clear: they will choose a school as a duo and are set on playing together in college.
“We’re definitely a package deal,” said Aaron. “One-hundred percent.”
They are coached by their father, Aaron Sr., with the Defenders and attend Travis High School (Tx.).
Photo Credit: @DaveKrupinski/Hoop Group
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)