Apr 21, 2012, 9:48 AM EDT
PITTSBURGH— The focus early Saturday morning on Day 2 of Hoop Group’s Pittsburgh Jam Fest centered on the Harrison twins, the 2013 Houston guard duo, both of whom are Top 5 prospects in the country.
The two, Andrew and Aaron, led an athletic Houston Defenders team to a first-round victory, with a bleacher full of college coaches looking on.
“Our lists are still open,” Andrew told NBCSports.com. “We have a top four, but that doesn’t mean another school can’t come up.”
The duo lists Kentucky, Maryland, Baylor, and Villanova as the leading programs at this point.
Kansas assistant Norm Roberts was in attendance to watch the Defenders win, as was Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon.
Harrison also made one thing clear: they will choose a school as a duo and are set on playing together in college.
“We’re definitely a package deal,” said Aaron. “One-hundred percent.”
They are coached by their father, Aaron Sr., with the Defenders and attend Travis High School (Tx.).
Photo Credit: @DaveKrupinski/Hoop Group
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season (4)
- South Carolina coach Frank Martin releases statement, asks for confederate flag removal (3)
- UCLA lands four-star center, second 2017 commitment (3)
- So what happened to the chair Bobby Knight threw in 1985? (3)
- Flooding from storm damages Denver’s practice floor (PHOTOS) (3)