Apr 21, 2012, 9:48 AM EST
PITTSBURGH— The focus early Saturday morning on Day 2 of Hoop Group’s Pittsburgh Jam Fest centered on the Harrison twins, the 2013 Houston guard duo, both of whom are Top 5 prospects in the country.
The two, Andrew and Aaron, led an athletic Houston Defenders team to a first-round victory, with a bleacher full of college coaches looking on.
“Our lists are still open,” Andrew told NBCSports.com. “We have a top four, but that doesn’t mean another school can’t come up.”
The duo lists Kentucky, Maryland, Baylor, and Villanova as the leading programs at this point.
Kansas assistant Norm Roberts was in attendance to watch the Defenders win, as was Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon.
Harrison also made one thing clear: they will choose a school as a duo and are set on playing together in college.
“We’re definitely a package deal,” said Aaron. “One-hundred percent.”
They are coached by their father, Aaron Sr., with the Defenders and attend Travis High School (Tx.).
Photo Credit: @DaveKrupinski/Hoop Group
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (5)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)