Apr 23, 2012, 9:21 AM EDT
It seemed like a bit out of an over-the-top comedy.
Pregnant woman, basketball fanatic, meets her favorite player, but forgot any sort of paper. Solution? Have him sign your stomach.
So that’s exactly what happened, and Jones posted photo evidence on his Instagram.
We know the Big Blue Nation is a dedicated bunch, but, for me, this might be on another level.
The best part of the photo is the woman seen taking another picture. It’s like she can’t believe it either.
Twenty years from now, I’d like to see where that kid is. If he ends up being a basketball player, He’ll have a pretty cool story to tell.
- Bracketology: Gonzaga grabs WCC title, BYU waits 0
- 2014 Pac-12 Tournament Preview: No. 4 Arizona looks to cap dominant campaign 1
- 2014 Mountain West Tournament Preview: San Diego State, New Mexico clear favorites in Las Vegas 0
- 2014 American Athletic Conference Tournament Preview: Louisville looks to win its only year in the AAC 1
- NBCSports.com National Player of the Year: Doug McDermott, Creighton 2
- 2014 ACC Tournament Preview: Will a newcomer crash the party in Greensboro? 1
- NBCSports.com National Freshman of the Year: Jabari Parker, Duke 3
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)