Apr 23, 2012, 9:21 AM EST
It seemed like a bit out of an over-the-top comedy.
Pregnant woman, basketball fanatic, meets her favorite player, but forgot any sort of paper. Solution? Have him sign your stomach.
So that’s exactly what happened, and Jones posted photo evidence on his Instagram.
We know the Big Blue Nation is a dedicated bunch, but, for me, this might be on another level.
The best part of the photo is the woman seen taking another picture. It’s like she can’t believe it either.
Twenty years from now, I’d like to see where that kid is. If he ends up being a basketball player, He’ll have a pretty cool story to tell.
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 0
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)