Apr 23, 2012, 9:21 AM EDT
It seemed like a bit out of an over-the-top comedy.
Pregnant woman, basketball fanatic, meets her favorite player, but forgot any sort of paper. Solution? Have him sign your stomach.
So that’s exactly what happened, and Jones posted photo evidence on his Instagram.
We know the Big Blue Nation is a dedicated bunch, but, for me, this might be on another level.
The best part of the photo is the woman seen taking another picture. It’s like she can’t believe it either.
Twenty years from now, I’d like to see where that kid is. If he ends up being a basketball player, He’ll have a pretty cool story to tell.
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- AAU Nationals Friday Recap: Event moves to Louisville, Bruce Brown plays well, Noah Dickerson updates recruitment 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 3
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)