Apr 23, 2012, 9:21 AM EDT
It seemed like a bit out of an over-the-top comedy.
Pregnant woman, basketball fanatic, meets her favorite player, but forgot any sort of paper. Solution? Have him sign your stomach.
So that’s exactly what happened, and Jones posted photo evidence on his Instagram.
We know the Big Blue Nation is a dedicated bunch, but, for me, this might be on another level.
The best part of the photo is the woman seen taking another picture. It’s like she can’t believe it either.
Twenty years from now, I’d like to see where that kid is. If he ends up being a basketball player, He’ll have a pretty cool story to tell.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)