Apr 23, 2012, 9:21 AM EST
It seemed like a bit out of an over-the-top comedy.
Pregnant woman, basketball fanatic, meets her favorite player, but forgot any sort of paper. Solution? Have him sign your stomach.
So that’s exactly what happened, and Jones posted photo evidence on his Instagram.
We know the Big Blue Nation is a dedicated bunch, but, for me, this might be on another level.
The best part of the photo is the woman seen taking another picture. It’s like she can’t believe it either.
Twenty years from now, I’d like to see where that kid is. If he ends up being a basketball player, He’ll have a pretty cool story to tell.
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 0
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)