Apr 24, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
- A fantastic-read on what the high school recruit can do to take back the power
- Rush The Court believes that Larry Brown could actually be successful at SMU….This should be interesting. Brown is 72-years old. How is he going to be able to recruit top-level players?
- Dick Vitale drops his top-40 rankings for the 2012-2013 season. Read it, BABY!
- Once again, Mike DeCourcy nailed it on the head
- Dana O’Neil previews a strong list of impact transfers to watch for next season
- Josiah Turner, the oft-troubled former-Arizona guard, could be headed to St. John’s. Around this same time last year, another oft-troubled former-Arizona guard, Lamont “MoMo” Jones, was also considering St. John’s
- ESPN analyst Fran Fraschilla is reportedly a strong candidate for the North Texas head coach opening
- Xavier-transfer Mark Lyons is being sought after by some of the heavy-hitters in college hoops: Kentucky, Kansas and Arizona
- Virginia Tech fired head coach Seth Greenberg yesterday after nine years on the job. Some thoughts on the firing from the VaTech blogosphere. But Jeff Goodman explains the situation perfectly. Make sure you read this
- Highly touted big-man Tony Parker has decided to attend UCLA. The Bruins have a loaded recruiting class coming in, but does that mean they will be a better team next season? Four years ago, Ben Howland brought in a loaded recruiting class, and it turned out to be nothing but mediocrity. In short, bringing in a fantastic recruiting class doesn’t ensure success
- Mississippi Valley State head coach Sean Woods is expected to interview with Southern Miss for their opening due to Larry Eustachy’s departure for Colorado State. Middle Tennessee head coach Kermit Davis is also in the running, and has the track record deserving of this job
- Albany was supposed to be the favorites to win the America East Conference heading in to next season. But in the past 70 hours, the two best players for the Danes have decided to leave school. But despite this, head coach Will Brown has been given a two-year extension with the school
Sep 17, 2014, 4:55 PM EDT
The Nittany Lions return five of their top six scorers from a team that finished the 2013-14 season with a 16-18 record (6-12 Big Ten).
Sep 17, 2014, 4:04 PM EDT
Jim Boeheim is not one to bite his tongue around the media.
Sep 17, 2014, 3:16 PM EDT
Tucker is a powerful dunker at 6-foot-4
Sep 17, 2014, 1:43 PM EDT
Is Oliver Purnell is tapping into a D.C. pipeline?
Sep 17, 2014, 1:08 PM EDT
Walker is currently suspended from the Texas team.
Sep 17, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
Missouri will move on with team-related activities without two freshmen following an arrest.
Sep 17, 2014, 10:59 AM EDT
Lyle was originally committed to Louisville before backing off.
Sep 17, 2014, 10:03 AM EDT
The rush for a good spot to wait for Big Blue Madness tickets is always entertaining.
Sep 16, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
The tallest player in high school basketball has some visits set.
Sep 16, 2014, 9:15 PM EDT
Arizona State has cut ties with a junior college forward and 2015 recruit was who arrested over the weekend.
Sep 16, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
Bo Ryan shows he’s a big man on campus at Wisconsin following his Final Four appearance.
Sep 16, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Jalen Rose says that former teammates Chris Webber needs to apologize.
Sep 16, 2014, 6:06 PM EDT
The Longhorns pull in a commitment from a good guard in 2015.
Sep 16, 2014, 5:46 PM EDT
Kevin Stallings has earned four commitments in 2015.
Sep 16, 2014, 4:44 PM EDT
The five-star recruit decommitted from Louisville, and what it has to do with shoe companies.
Sep 16, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
There are also a limited number of ugly road weeks.
Sep 16, 2014, 11:52 AM EDT
Wojcik was fired with cause for allegedly abusing his players.
Sep 16, 2014, 10:54 AM EDT
Mudiays $1.2 million deal with a team in China will now be significantly supplemented.
Sep 16, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
Have you ever seen ‘Goodfellas’? You’ll recognize one of the main players in this story.
Sep 16, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Ivan Rabb is one of the best centers in the country.
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 1
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 3
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)