Apr 25, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
- Mike Huguenin provides his top-ten recruiting rankings for the upcoming season
- Jeff Goodman provides a comprehensive list of all the early season tournaments that will take place next season
- Mike DeCourcy believes Mark Emmert needs to be more clear about the college experience, specifically the “one and done” rule
- Florida International sophomore Dominique Ferguson is declaring for the draft. Why you ask? Because when the school fired head coach Isaiah Thomas, Ferguson asked for his scholarship release. The school refused, so Ferguson is taking his talents to the next level. Less than a moth into the offseason, it looks like we have our hot-button issue of the summer: transfer-blocking
- Baylor freshman Quincy Miller made a smart decision by announcing his intentions to return to school for his sophomore year. But yesterday he changed his mind in will indeed enter the draft
- With all the turmoil going on at UConn, could the Huskies be on the brink of mediocrity?
- As we all know, Virginia Tech fired Seth Greenberg on Monday. Who will replace him? Could it be former-Duquesne head coach Ron Everhart? It won’t be Shaka Smart, that is for certain. Another list of potential candidates. What will Greenberg’s legacy be at Virginia Tech? Greenberg is likely headed to a television set near you. Dana O’Neil wonders what’s next for VaTech
- Virginia Tech signee Montrezel Harris will seek a release from his commitment
- Notre Dame should find out soon about the eligibility of two key players
- Kentucky coach John Calipari threw out the first pitch at yesterday’s Cincinnati Red’s game
- Vincent Garrett a 6-6 JuCo wing from Texas has committed to Rutgers
- South Carolina-transfer Anthony Gill has chosen to attend Virginia
- Speaking of South Carolina, new head coach Frank Martin denies any tension with the Kansas State athletic department and says he “did not run away from K-State”
- Rice-transfer Dylan Ennis has decided to attend Villanova
- Marquette assistant coach Tony Benford has been hired by North Texas as their new head coach
- Kentucky guard Ryan Harrow is welcoming in Nerlens Noel with open arms….by growing his very own hi-top fade
- Some guy in the Latvian Basketball sank a shot very reminiscent of OK-State’ Byron Eaton against Texas in 2007
Nov 21, 2014, 9:17 PM EST
Justin Anderson led all scorers with 18.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:48 PM EST
Syracuse is in this position because Tyler Ennis turned out to be better than anyone expected.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Isaiah Taylor injured his left wrist on a hard fall with just over two minutes remaining in Texas’ win over Iowa Thursday night.
Nov 21, 2014, 7:52 PM EST
The Mountaineers and Huskies will meet on Sunday.
Nov 21, 2014, 6:49 PM EST
Kansas hosts Rider on Monday night.
Clemson gets technical foul for calling a timeout it doesn’t have, coughs up game to Gardner Webb (VIDEO)
Nov 21, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
This has been a disastrous week for the Tigers.
Nov 21, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
UConn will play the winner of Boston College-West Virginia.
Nov 21, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Let’s just say that we aren’t too fond of the current shot clock or the rules regarding hanging on the rim.
Nov 21, 2014, 3:43 PM EST
Mississippi State’s taken steps forward when it comes to improving the depth and talent in their program.
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Arizona’s interior depth, Oklahoma gets rolling, another Memphis recruit reclassifies
Nov 21, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
News and notes on the world of college basketball recruiting.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:53 PM EST
Two of the four writers picked Indiana as a team that can surprise people in the Big Ten.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:02 PM EST
Less than a week after TaShawn Thomas was cleared to play, Danuel House received the good news regarding his waiver request.
Nov 21, 2014, 12:13 PM EST
Cullen Neal leads the Lobos in scoring and is second in assists, so this is a big loss.
Nov 21, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
Also of note is George Washington’s trip to Charlottesville, and Dayton facing UConn in Puerto Rico.
Nov 21, 2014, 9:52 AM EST
Both Miami (2007) and Minnesota (2010) have won the event in the past.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:39 AM EST
There was also a double-overtime game in Charleston, and a buzzer-beating tip-in in Puerto Rico.
Nov 21, 2014, 12:36 AM EST
One impressive stretch of perimeter shooting may stand out, but Cal’s execution against the Syracuse zone was good for most of the night.
Nov 20, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Through three games Villanova’s shooting 26.3% from three, but they’ve been able to make up for it in other areas.
Nov 20, 2014, 10:37 PM EST
I don’t know how much they’ll win, but Indiana is going to be a lot of fun to watch this season.
Nov 20, 2014, 9:43 PM EST
Johnathan Holmes sparked the Texas comeback.
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)