Apr 25, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
- Mike Huguenin provides his top-ten recruiting rankings for the upcoming season
- Jeff Goodman provides a comprehensive list of all the early season tournaments that will take place next season
- Mike DeCourcy believes Mark Emmert needs to be more clear about the college experience, specifically the “one and done” rule
- Florida International sophomore Dominique Ferguson is declaring for the draft. Why you ask? Because when the school fired head coach Isaiah Thomas, Ferguson asked for his scholarship release. The school refused, so Ferguson is taking his talents to the next level. Less than a moth into the offseason, it looks like we have our hot-button issue of the summer: transfer-blocking
- Baylor freshman Quincy Miller made a smart decision by announcing his intentions to return to school for his sophomore year. But yesterday he changed his mind in will indeed enter the draft
- With all the turmoil going on at UConn, could the Huskies be on the brink of mediocrity?
- As we all know, Virginia Tech fired Seth Greenberg on Monday. Who will replace him? Could it be former-Duquesne head coach Ron Everhart? It won’t be Shaka Smart, that is for certain. Another list of potential candidates. What will Greenberg’s legacy be at Virginia Tech? Greenberg is likely headed to a television set near you. Dana O’Neil wonders what’s next for VaTech
- Virginia Tech signee Montrezel Harris will seek a release from his commitment
- Notre Dame should find out soon about the eligibility of two key players
- Kentucky coach John Calipari threw out the first pitch at yesterday’s Cincinnati Red’s game
- Vincent Garrett a 6-6 JuCo wing from Texas has committed to Rutgers
- South Carolina-transfer Anthony Gill has chosen to attend Virginia
- Speaking of South Carolina, new head coach Frank Martin denies any tension with the Kansas State athletic department and says he “did not run away from K-State”
- Rice-transfer Dylan Ennis has decided to attend Villanova
- Marquette assistant coach Tony Benford has been hired by North Texas as their new head coach
- Kentucky guard Ryan Harrow is welcoming in Nerlens Noel with open arms….by growing his very own hi-top fade
- Some guy in the Latvian Basketball sank a shot very reminiscent of OK-State’ Byron Eaton against Texas in 2007
Oct 31, 2014, 11:45 PM EDT
The player’s reaction are priceless.
Oct 31, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
The first commit in 2015 for Brian Gregory.
Oct 31, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
The Wisconsin forward was named Big Ten Sixth Man of the Year as a freshman.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
The Bay Area big man is considered the No. 7 overall player in the senior class.
Oct 31, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The Louisiana Tech coach has averaged 28 wins the past two seasons, and is poised for a NCAA tournament appearance in 2015.
Oct 31, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Injuries are becoming a far too common problem for Drexel.
Oct 31, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
For the past two years, the Philly product has averaged five points per game.
Oct 31, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Just Bruce Pearl being Bruce Pearl.
Oct 31, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Another SEC school used a similar system on its way to a national title game appearance in 2000.
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center
Oct 31, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Despite 29 wins (13 in conference play) Louisiana Tech missed out on the NCAA tournament. Michael White looks to change that this season, although, his team will have to go through the likes of UTEP and newcomer Western Kentucky, first.
Oct 31, 2014, 1:12 PM EDT
With the number of guards in the Kansas program, playing time was likely to be scarce for Conner Frankamp.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Isaac Fotu’s part of the NCAA’s investigation into the program, and other schools have attempted to poach some of Hawaii’s remaining players.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Virginia is coming off of a dual-ACC title and returns the majority of the key players from that team.
Oct 31, 2014, 11:37 AM EDT
No surprise that Kentucky’s on top. Also of note: No. 3 Wisconsin received more first-place votes than No. 2 Arizona.
Oct 31, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
The Cincinnati transfer was expected to factor into a rotation that’s replacing five seniors from last season’s team.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 30, 2014, 11:53 PM EDT
Quick action by construction workers ensured that it was declared ready for play two days after being flooded.
Oct 30, 2014, 10:41 PM EDT
Some officials are in hot water after compromising a system used by 20 different Division I conferences.
Oct 30, 2014, 8:58 PM EDT
Saint Louis adds more depth to its front court with this verbal commitment.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)