Apr 25, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
- Mike Huguenin provides his top-ten recruiting rankings for the upcoming season
- Jeff Goodman provides a comprehensive list of all the early season tournaments that will take place next season
- Mike DeCourcy believes Mark Emmert needs to be more clear about the college experience, specifically the “one and done” rule
- Florida International sophomore Dominique Ferguson is declaring for the draft. Why you ask? Because when the school fired head coach Isaiah Thomas, Ferguson asked for his scholarship release. The school refused, so Ferguson is taking his talents to the next level. Less than a moth into the offseason, it looks like we have our hot-button issue of the summer: transfer-blocking
- Baylor freshman Quincy Miller made a smart decision by announcing his intentions to return to school for his sophomore year. But yesterday he changed his mind in will indeed enter the draft
- With all the turmoil going on at UConn, could the Huskies be on the brink of mediocrity?
- As we all know, Virginia Tech fired Seth Greenberg on Monday. Who will replace him? Could it be former-Duquesne head coach Ron Everhart? It won’t be Shaka Smart, that is for certain. Another list of potential candidates. What will Greenberg’s legacy be at Virginia Tech? Greenberg is likely headed to a television set near you. Dana O’Neil wonders what’s next for VaTech
- Virginia Tech signee Montrezel Harris will seek a release from his commitment
- Notre Dame should find out soon about the eligibility of two key players
- Kentucky coach John Calipari threw out the first pitch at yesterday’s Cincinnati Red’s game
- Vincent Garrett a 6-6 JuCo wing from Texas has committed to Rutgers
- South Carolina-transfer Anthony Gill has chosen to attend Virginia
- Speaking of South Carolina, new head coach Frank Martin denies any tension with the Kansas State athletic department and says he “did not run away from K-State”
- Rice-transfer Dylan Ennis has decided to attend Villanova
- Marquette assistant coach Tony Benford has been hired by North Texas as their new head coach
- Kentucky guard Ryan Harrow is welcoming in Nerlens Noel with open arms….by growing his very own hi-top fade
- Some guy in the Latvian Basketball sank a shot very reminiscent of OK-State’ Byron Eaton against Texas in 2007
Oct 26, 2014, 12:21 AM EDT
Indiana’s nine newcomers received their candy-striped warmup pants from former IU players Saturday night.
Oct 25, 2014, 11:24 PM EDT
Pat Birt was a Horizon League All-Freshman Team selection at UIC last season.
Oct 25, 2014, 10:07 PM EDT
Keifer Sykes is one of the best dunkers in America, and he was at it again Saturday afternoon.
Oct 25, 2014, 8:47 PM EDT
The intro video to Tom Izzo’s memorable entrance at “Michigan State Madness” Friday night.
Oct 25, 2014, 7:03 PM EDT
While head coach Gib Arnold released a statement saying that the school had yet to receive a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA, the administration is considering the option of self-imposing sanctions.
Oct 25, 2014, 5:29 PM EDT
Byron Samuels already had a tough rebuilding job in front of him as a result of Florida A&M being hit with a postseason ban for low APR numbers.
Oct 25, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Mike Young has seen the Wofford men’s basketball program come a long way since he first joined the coaching staff back in 1989.
Oct 25, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
A three-star commit on Friday night, a top-70 pledge on Saturday morning. This has been a big weekend for first-year head coach Mike Rhoades.
Oct 25, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
A story from Syracuse.com says the first-year big man does up to 500 pushups daily.
Oct 25, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
This is Danny Manning’s third commitment this month, first in the Class of 2016.
Oct 25, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Davidson is gone, but that does not mean that the SoCon will be a bad basketball league.
Oct 25, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Only three programs remain in contention for the nation’s top rated point guard.
Oct 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Pretty good dunk, but still not better than Chris Mack’s entrance.
Oct 25, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
The Hall of Fame coach makes his first comments, several days after Kenneth Wainstein released his report.
Oct 24, 2014, 10:55 PM EDT
Tom Izzo does it again. Add it to the long line of amazing midnight madness entrances.
Oct 24, 2014, 10:24 PM EDT
Chris Mack and his daughters performed ‘Paul Revere’ at Musketeer Madness on Friday night.
Oct 24, 2014, 8:05 PM EDT
The Wisconsin forward is likely to miss a week or two
Oct 24, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Ed Cooley adds a 6-foot-8 forward to the Friars’ front court.
Oct 24, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
The former Virginia Tech Hokie will be a big boost to SMU’s perimeter.
Oct 24, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Manhattan and head coach Steve Masiello had some issues to address this spring, but thanks in part to their departed senior class the Jaspers are well-positioned to once again contend in the MAAC.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)