Apr 25, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
– Mike Huguenin provides his top-ten recruiting rankings for the upcoming season
– Jeff Goodman provides a comprehensive list of all the early season tournaments that will take place next season
– Mike DeCourcy believes Mark Emmert needs to be more clear about the college experience, specifically the “one and done” rule
– Florida International sophomore Dominique Ferguson is declaring for the draft. Why you ask? Because when the school fired head coach Isaiah Thomas, Ferguson asked for his scholarship release. The school refused, so Ferguson is taking his talents to the next level. Less than a moth into the offseason, it looks like we have our hot-button issue of the summer: transfer-blocking
– Baylor freshman Quincy Miller made a smart decision by announcing his intentions to return to school for his sophomore year. But yesterday he changed his mind in will indeed enter the draft
– With all the turmoil going on at UConn, could the Huskies be on the brink of mediocrity?
– As we all know, Virginia Tech fired Seth Greenberg on Monday. Who will replace him? Could it be former-Duquesne head coach Ron Everhart? It won’t be Shaka Smart, that is for certain. Another list of potential candidates. What will Greenberg’s legacy be at Virginia Tech? Greenberg is likely headed to a television set near you. Dana O’Neil wonders what’s next for VaTech
– Virginia Tech signee Montrezel Harris will seek a release from his commitment
– Notre Dame should find out soon about the eligibility of two key players
– Kentucky coach John Calipari threw out the first pitch at yesterday’s Cincinnati Red’s game
– Vincent Garrett a 6-6 JuCo wing from Texas has committed to Rutgers
– South Carolina-transfer Anthony Gill has chosen to attend Virginia
– Speaking of South Carolina, new head coach Frank Martin denies any tension with the Kansas State athletic department and says he “did not run away from K-State”
– Rice-transfer Dylan Ennis has decided to attend Villanova
– Marquette assistant coach Tony Benford has been hired by North Texas as their new head coach
– Kentucky guard Ryan Harrow is welcoming in Nerlens Noel with open arms….by growing his very own hi-top fade
– Some guy in the Latvian Basketball sank a shot very reminiscent of OK-State’ Byron Eaton against Texas in 2007
Sep 1, 2015, 11:30 AM EDT
Pitt bolsters its backcourt with the late addition of a junior college guard.
Sep 1, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Conference realignment is still happening at the lower levels as Coastal Carolina makes a move to the Sun Belt.
Sep 1, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
Shamorie Ponds is one of the best bucket-getting guards in the 2016 class.
Aug 31, 2015, 11:15 PM EDT
Malik Monk is rated No. 6 overall in the Class of 2016 by Rivals.
Aug 31, 2015, 9:44 PM EDT
It’s the second commit in as many nights for the Cyclones.
Aug 31, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Javion Ogunyemi averaged 9.3 points and 4.8 rebounds per game in 2014-15.
Aug 31, 2015, 6:10 PM EDT
The two teams last met in the 2013 Big East Tournament
Aug 31, 2015, 4:44 PM EDT
Indiana dismissed the forward after his second alcohol-related incident.
Aug 31, 2015, 4:35 PM EDT
Cheick Diallo is still waiting to hear from the NCAA Eligibility Center.
Aug 31, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
Frank Jackson will make his college decision on Tuesday.
Aug 31, 2015, 12:45 PM EDT
Rawle Alkins is one of the best players to come out of New York in years.
Aug 31, 2015, 11:20 AM EDT
Wisconsin head coach Bo Ryan seems to be taking things slowly when it comes to deciding his future.
Aug 31, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Texas native Marques Bolden is focusing on seven schools.
Aug 31, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
Rick Pitino gives some candid thoughts on Louisville and Puerto Rico.
Aug 30, 2015, 9:52 PM EDT
With Monte’ Morris being a junior and Nick Noskowiak leaving the program, Iowa State needed a point guard in the 2016 class.
Aug 30, 2015, 8:41 PM EDT
These games against seasoned competition will help Michigan State in the tough Big Ten this season.
Aug 30, 2015, 7:27 PM EDT
Gbinije averaged 7.3 points and 2.1 rebounds per game at Afrobasket.
Aug 30, 2015, 6:01 PM EDT
Hill led the team in minutes played last season, and it’s been tough to keep him out of the gym this summer despite attempts to get him to spend some time resting.
Aug 30, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
Notre Dame has a bouncy freshman guard in Rex Pflueger.
Aug 30, 2015, 1:05 PM EDT
Reid Travis is looking like a potential go-to scorer for the Cardinal this season after some strong outings in Europe.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)