Apr 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
- Dana O’Neil provides your must-read of the day on the college basketball story of the year
- Ryan Greene ranks the best teams in the west headed into the 2012-2013
- Transfer-blocking stinks. But blocking a transfer because their grades aren’t where the school wants them isn’t all that bad
- Will 72-year old Larry Brown be able to make a wave on the recruiting trail? The former-NBA head coach believes his pro experience will help. Speaking of Larry Brown, he took some shots at his former-boss, Michael Jordan
- Who will Virginia Tech hire to replace Seth Greenberg. If it follows the trend of ACC hires, it is likely to be a current college head coach. John Feinstein provides an interesting take on the school’s decision to fire the head coach
- Just because a school is in a BCS-conference doesn’t mean it’s a “great-job”. Don;t believe me? Just ask Shaka Smart, Brad Stevens and Gregg Marshall and Mark Few. All four “mid-major” head coaches have turned down multiple BCS-conference jobs. Speaking of which, exactly how good is the Virginia Tech head coaching job?
- Drake’s Rayvonte Rice is transferring to Illinois. Jeff Eisenberg wonders what Rice will do about his “Drake” tattoos
- UCLA-bound Kyle Anderson had an MRI on his injured hand and the results were not good
- Middle Tennessee head coach Kermit Davis has agreed to a five-year extension after leading the Blue Raiders to a school record 27 wins in 2012
- To Indiana head coach Tom Crean, this past season was just the beginning. He is going to push his team to achieve greatness
- Wake Forest legend Randolph Childress has joined the Demon Deacons as the new director of player development
- John Templon put together a good offseason-read on the NYC “Bracket of Champions”
- A good-read on Oakland coach Greg Kampe, who has spurned many a job offer in order to stay at the Summit League power-house
- I’m glad to hear this is happening. I was in East Rutherford when the tragedy struck
- VCU’s Bradford Burgess, the NCAA’s all-time consecutive starts leader, threw out the first pitch at the VCU-Virginia game
- An update on what Michigan plans to do with their Fab-5 banner
- Kentucky has been killing it in the YouTube department
Sep 22, 2014, 12:39 PM EDT
Having landed commitments from three forwards, the Flyers added a piece for their backcourt on Monday.
Sep 22, 2014, 11:58 AM EDT
The Simeon HS forward officially visited Nebraska this weekend, and both of his parents attended the school as well.
Sep 22, 2014, 10:26 AM EDT
Fans have three different designs from which to choose, with the winning option scheduled to be revealed next Monday.
Sep 21, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
The Tigers, who won 25 games last season, landed their first commitment in the Class of 2015 Sunday night.
Sep 21, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
With both Pierria Henry and Terrence Williams being seniors, Charlotte needed to add a perimeter player in 2015.
Sep 21, 2014, 9:21 PM EDT
URI head coach Dan Hurley landed his second 2015 commitment Sunday evening.
Sep 21, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
Danny Manning finally has his first 2015 commitment and the player’s a very important one with regard to the future of the program.
Sep 21, 2014, 7:13 PM EDT
The Vikings have added some depth to their front court for the 2015-16 season.
Sep 21, 2014, 5:14 PM EDT
The Shockers won’t lack for capable leaders this season, and their newcomers have followed the lead of those veterans in the weight room.
Sep 21, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
A good read on Colorado State’s new senior transfer, Antwan Scott, overcoming family obstacles while still succeeding on the court.
Sep 21, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
Washington State picked up a commitment from a 2015 forward on Sunday.
Sep 21, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
A former UC Irvine forward could make his NFL debut on Sunday with the Arizona Cardinals.
Sep 21, 2014, 10:43 AM EDT
Wisconsin picked up a 2015 commitment on Sunday morning.
Sep 21, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
LSU is on the board in the 2017 class.
Sep 21, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Five-star 2016 guard Kobi Simmons is electric.
Sep 20, 2014, 11:29 PM EDT
Three Mountain West programs and one Big Ten program among the schools on the Las Vegas native’s list.
Sep 20, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
The elite PG from New Jersey had his first in-person meeting with Kentucky head coach John Calipari on Thursday.
Sep 20, 2014, 6:18 PM EDT
The South Charleston HS floor general was one of the state’s best players last season, and he could prep for a year before joining the WVU program.
Sep 20, 2014, 5:03 PM EDT
The son of a former national champion has made a name for himself by scoring 28 points per game as a junior.
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)