May 7, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
– Xavier guard Mark Lyons has decided to transfer to Arizona to play for former-Xavier coach Sean Miller. With the addition of a top-tier backcourt player, the Wildcats could be considered one of the early favorites to make the Final Four next season
– Derrick Gordon, the standout guard for the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, has decided to transfer to UMass
– A look at some of the best potential value picks in the NBA Draft
– After getting worn out at Illinois, Bruce Weber feels re-energized at Kansas State
– The University of Kentucky held graduation over the weekend, and Darius Miller’s name was misspelled in the program. It’s not like his name doesn’t get printed on university programs, promotional fliers, stat sheets or anything else…..
– Does anybody know if Jim Calhoun is coming back or not? The UConn coach said he’d announce his career status over a month ago, and has yet to say anything
– The UCLA Bruins will finally be able to play their home games back in Pauley Pavilion. This past season the famous arenas was undergoing some much-needed renovations, which forced the Bruins to play their home games at the UCLA Sports Arena. With a stellar recruiting class coming in, there may not be a better time to reopen the Pavilion to fans and players. Speaking of the Bruins, Ben Howland is taking his team to China for their exhibition trip. After what happened to Georgetown on their trip to China, we should all be thankful that Reeves Nelson is no longer part of the Bruins program
– Arizona State forward Trent Lockett will transfer to Marquette in order to be closer to his family
– Highly touted recruit Anthony Bennett has narrowed down his list to just Oregon and UNLV
– Illinois State lost their head coach two weeks ago when Tim Jankovich left for SMU to become the “coach-in-waiting”. But the Redbirds could name a new head coach by the end of the day
– Former-Kansa forward Marcus Morris has entered into a diversion agreement with prosecutors following his arrest on battery charges stemming from an altercation at a Lawrence nightclub in February
– Michigan’s Zack Novak isn’t just a deadly 3-point shooter. Apparently he’s also pretty good at kicking field goals
– UT-San Antonio and North Texas are officially moving to Conference-USA
– Villanova had a dreadful season, but a pair of incoming recruits give the Wildcats some hope for the future
– In case you missed it from Friday, the Kentucky Wildcats visited President Obama at the White House and gave the President a championship ring. Plus, Anthony Davis gave the Lincoln Memorial a pair of “3-goggles”
Aug 3, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
A cool documentary-style approach to the Under Armour Association in preparation for the Elite 24.
Aug 3, 2015, 8:30 PM EDT
Nebraska is hoping a four-game trip in Spain helps with their freshmen.
Aug 3, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
Baylor is losing a reserve forward to transfer.
Aug 3, 2015, 4:50 PM EDT
Mamadi Diakite, a four-star forward, could decide between three schools soon, per a report.
Aug 3, 2015, 4:50 PM EDT
There are two glaring weaknesses to Kris Dunn’s game. Here’s how he’s gone about trying to fix them this summer.
Aug 3, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Tony Carr is a four-star point guard that picked Penn State over Maryland, SMU and Providence.
Aug 3, 2015, 12:29 PM EDT
The investigation was conducted by an outside law firm and paid for by the university.
Aug 3, 2015, 12:05 PM EDT
Alkins might be the best player from New York City since Lance Stephenson.
Aug 3, 2015, 9:20 AM EDT
The schedule isn’t the best you’ll see this season, but it’s pretty solid nonetheless.
Aug 2, 2015, 9:45 PM EDT
St. John’s remains under consideration for the Brooklyn native.
Aug 2, 2015, 6:37 PM EDT
He’s the younger brother of five-star 2017 forward Michael Porter Jr., and Michael Sr. considered joining the Washington staff this spring.
Aug 2, 2015, 5:10 PM EDT
With Vince Hunter in the professional ranks and Matt Willms dealing with a foot issue, this is an important pickup for the Miners.
Aug 2, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Markelle Fultz will take two official visits once he leaves adidas Nations.
Aug 2, 2015, 2:45 PM EDT
Wenyen Gabriel’s tremendous summer only got better with this off-handed throw down on a defender.
Aug 2, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Xavier added another piece in the 2016 class with a guard commitment.
Aug 2, 2015, 12:33 PM EDT
N.C. State added a dynamic wing scorer late in their 2015 recruiting efforts on Sunday as reclassified 6-foot-7 wing Maverick Rowan committed to the Wolfpack. A three-level scorer, Rowan was previously committed to Pitt and later backed off of his pledge to the Panthers before deciding to move up a grade by taking two summer…
Aug 2, 2015, 11:45 AM EDT
Texas A&M finished off a tremendous 2015 recruiting class with one more combo guard.
Aug 2, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
After a rough July that included suspensions and a recruit heading to prep school, Arkansas received some good news on the first day of August.
Aug 2, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Brandon Childress, son of Wake Forest great Randolph Childress, was the first commit in the class for the Demon Deacons.
Aug 1, 2015, 10:01 PM EDT
The lawsuit stemmed from the incident in the spring of 2014.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)