May 7, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
- Xavier guard Mark Lyons has decided to transfer to Arizona to play for former-Xavier coach Sean Miller. With the addition of a top-tier backcourt player, the Wildcats could be considered one of the early favorites to make the Final Four next season
- Derrick Gordon, the standout guard for the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, has decided to transfer to UMass
- A look at some of the best potential value picks in the NBA Draft
- After getting worn out at Illinois, Bruce Weber feels re-energized at Kansas State
- The University of Kentucky held graduation over the weekend, and Darius Miller’s name was misspelled in the program. It’s not like his name doesn’t get printed on university programs, promotional fliers, stat sheets or anything else…..
- Does anybody know if Jim Calhoun is coming back or not? The UConn coach said he’d announce his career status over a month ago, and has yet to say anything
- The UCLA Bruins will finally be able to play their home games back in Pauley Pavilion. This past season the famous arenas was undergoing some much-needed renovations, which forced the Bruins to play their home games at the UCLA Sports Arena. With a stellar recruiting class coming in, there may not be a better time to reopen the Pavilion to fans and players. Speaking of the Bruins, Ben Howland is taking his team to China for their exhibition trip. After what happened to Georgetown on their trip to China, we should all be thankful that Reeves Nelson is no longer part of the Bruins program
- Arizona State forward Trent Lockett will transfer to Marquette in order to be closer to his family
- Highly touted recruit Anthony Bennett has narrowed down his list to just Oregon and UNLV
- Illinois State lost their head coach two weeks ago when Tim Jankovich left for SMU to become the “coach-in-waiting”. But the Redbirds could name a new head coach by the end of the day
- Former-Kansa forward Marcus Morris has entered into a diversion agreement with prosecutors following his arrest on battery charges stemming from an altercation at a Lawrence nightclub in February
- Michigan’s Zack Novak isn’t just a deadly 3-point shooter. Apparently he’s also pretty good at kicking field goals
- UT-San Antonio and North Texas are officially moving to Conference-USA
- Villanova had a dreadful season, but a pair of incoming recruits give the Wildcats some hope for the future
- In case you missed it from Friday, the Kentucky Wildcats visited President Obama at the White House and gave the President a championship ring. Plus, Anthony Davis gave the Lincoln Memorial a pair of “3-goggles”
Oct 30, 2014, 11:53 PM EDT
Quick action by construction workers ensured that it was declared ready for play two days after being flooded.
Oct 30, 2014, 10:41 PM EDT
Some officials are in hot water after compromising a system used by 20 different Division I conferences.
Oct 30, 2014, 8:58 PM EDT
Saint Louis adds more depth to its front court with this verbal commitment.
Oct 30, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
I can do that.
Oct 30, 2014, 7:26 PM EDT
John Egbunu was an American Athletic Conference All-Freshman Team selection at USF last season.
Oct 30, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
The Preseason Atlantic 10 Player of the Year is looking to lead VCU deep into March.
Oct 30, 2014, 5:55 PM EDT
Chris Clarke is a perfect fit for Donnie Tyndall.
Oct 30, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
The Golden Griffins have to account for the loss of four starters from last season’s 21-win team.
Oct 30, 2014, 3:56 PM EDT
Feel free to take this as my challenge to you all.
Oct 30, 2014, 2:32 PM EDT
North Carolina should be a national title contender, but they do have some question marks.
Oct 30, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Dayton head coach Archie Miller spurned high-major programs to remain at Atlantic 10. He’s not the only one in the league happy with where they are.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:56 PM EDT
Pollard is looking to reignite his career at Houston this season.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Oct 30, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
Kemba being Kemba.
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:30 PM EDT
Bobby Cremins says that his relationships with other coaches has led to his having to recuse himself from other cases in the past.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:48 PM EDT
Zach Lofton was expected to develop into a more efficient player during his year sitting out per NCAA transfer rules.
Oct 29, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
Monson is four wins away from becoming Long Beach State’s winningest coach.
Oct 29, 2014, 6:51 PM EDT
Buffalo, Canisius, Niagara and St. Bonaventure will wear Buffalo Braves-inspired uniforms for their doubleheader November 29.
Oct 29, 2014, 5:10 PM EDT
North Carolina’s Marcus Paige was the media pick to win ACC Player of the Year.
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)