May 7, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
– Xavier guard Mark Lyons has decided to transfer to Arizona to play for former-Xavier coach Sean Miller. With the addition of a top-tier backcourt player, the Wildcats could be considered one of the early favorites to make the Final Four next season
– Derrick Gordon, the standout guard for the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, has decided to transfer to UMass
– A look at some of the best potential value picks in the NBA Draft
– After getting worn out at Illinois, Bruce Weber feels re-energized at Kansas State
– The University of Kentucky held graduation over the weekend, and Darius Miller’s name was misspelled in the program. It’s not like his name doesn’t get printed on university programs, promotional fliers, stat sheets or anything else…..
– Does anybody know if Jim Calhoun is coming back or not? The UConn coach said he’d announce his career status over a month ago, and has yet to say anything
– The UCLA Bruins will finally be able to play their home games back in Pauley Pavilion. This past season the famous arenas was undergoing some much-needed renovations, which forced the Bruins to play their home games at the UCLA Sports Arena. With a stellar recruiting class coming in, there may not be a better time to reopen the Pavilion to fans and players. Speaking of the Bruins, Ben Howland is taking his team to China for their exhibition trip. After what happened to Georgetown on their trip to China, we should all be thankful that Reeves Nelson is no longer part of the Bruins program
– Arizona State forward Trent Lockett will transfer to Marquette in order to be closer to his family
– Highly touted recruit Anthony Bennett has narrowed down his list to just Oregon and UNLV
– Illinois State lost their head coach two weeks ago when Tim Jankovich left for SMU to become the “coach-in-waiting”. But the Redbirds could name a new head coach by the end of the day
– Former-Kansa forward Marcus Morris has entered into a diversion agreement with prosecutors following his arrest on battery charges stemming from an altercation at a Lawrence nightclub in February
– Michigan’s Zack Novak isn’t just a deadly 3-point shooter. Apparently he’s also pretty good at kicking field goals
– UT-San Antonio and North Texas are officially moving to Conference-USA
– Villanova had a dreadful season, but a pair of incoming recruits give the Wildcats some hope for the future
– In case you missed it from Friday, the Kentucky Wildcats visited President Obama at the White House and gave the President a championship ring. Plus, Anthony Davis gave the Lincoln Memorial a pair of “3-goggles”
Jul 6, 2015, 2:48 PM EDT
Kentucky had led the nation in average attendance for eight straight years.
Jul 6, 2015, 1:32 PM EDT
The top three in this group is debatable.
Jul 6, 2015, 12:53 PM EDT
Jonathan Isaac is loaded with potential.
Jul 6, 2015, 11:23 AM EDT
The front of the jersey said Kansas before.
Jul 6, 2015, 10:13 AM EDT
Two of the nation’s best high schoolers square off.
Jul 5, 2015, 10:03 PM EDT
Thibodeaux’s decision came eight days after he began basic training.
Jul 5, 2015, 8:05 PM EDT
All of the violations were deemed to be Level III or Level IV violations, which isn’t a big deal at all.
Jul 5, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
Plenty of college basketball players were in the FIBA U19 World Championships besides the Americans.
Jul 5, 2015, 3:37 PM EDT
The USA U19 team captured back-to-back FIBA World Championships for the first time since 1983.
Jul 5, 2015, 2:20 PM EDT
Mississippi State landed a commitment on Sunday from a transfer.
Jul 5, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Kansas (USA) is 2-0 so far at the World University Games.
Jul 5, 2015, 9:20 AM EDT
Markelle Fultz is one the best guard prospects in the country.
Jul 4, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Mathiang’s playing on an Australian team that includes the likes of Peter Hooley and Hugh Greenwood.
Jul 4, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
The 6-foot-9 Henry averaged 6.0 points and 3.6 rebounds per game last season.
Jul 4, 2015, 3:59 PM EDT
Jalen Brunson led the way with 30 points for the United States, which plays Croatia Sunday.
Jul 4, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
Miles Bridges is one of the better scorers in the 2016 class.
Jul 4, 2015, 2:15 PM EDT
The US is taking on the hosts in the semifinals, with the winner getting Croatia on Sunday.
Jul 4, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
Four players from 2015 NCAA tournament programs are trying out for the Canadian national team.
Jul 4, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Kansas won its debut overseas this summer as Wayne Selden had a big outing.
Jul 4, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
UConn landed a quality guard in the Class of 2016.
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1