May 7, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
- Xavier guard Mark Lyons has decided to transfer to Arizona to play for former-Xavier coach Sean Miller. With the addition of a top-tier backcourt player, the Wildcats could be considered one of the early favorites to make the Final Four next season
- Derrick Gordon, the standout guard for the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, has decided to transfer to UMass
- A look at some of the best potential value picks in the NBA Draft
- After getting worn out at Illinois, Bruce Weber feels re-energized at Kansas State
- The University of Kentucky held graduation over the weekend, and Darius Miller’s name was misspelled in the program. It’s not like his name doesn’t get printed on university programs, promotional fliers, stat sheets or anything else…..
- Does anybody know if Jim Calhoun is coming back or not? The UConn coach said he’d announce his career status over a month ago, and has yet to say anything
- The UCLA Bruins will finally be able to play their home games back in Pauley Pavilion. This past season the famous arenas was undergoing some much-needed renovations, which forced the Bruins to play their home games at the UCLA Sports Arena. With a stellar recruiting class coming in, there may not be a better time to reopen the Pavilion to fans and players. Speaking of the Bruins, Ben Howland is taking his team to China for their exhibition trip. After what happened to Georgetown on their trip to China, we should all be thankful that Reeves Nelson is no longer part of the Bruins program
- Arizona State forward Trent Lockett will transfer to Marquette in order to be closer to his family
- Highly touted recruit Anthony Bennett has narrowed down his list to just Oregon and UNLV
- Illinois State lost their head coach two weeks ago when Tim Jankovich left for SMU to become the “coach-in-waiting”. But the Redbirds could name a new head coach by the end of the day
- Former-Kansa forward Marcus Morris has entered into a diversion agreement with prosecutors following his arrest on battery charges stemming from an altercation at a Lawrence nightclub in February
- Michigan’s Zack Novak isn’t just a deadly 3-point shooter. Apparently he’s also pretty good at kicking field goals
- UT-San Antonio and North Texas are officially moving to Conference-USA
- Villanova had a dreadful season, but a pair of incoming recruits give the Wildcats some hope for the future
- In case you missed it from Friday, the Kentucky Wildcats visited President Obama at the White House and gave the President a championship ring. Plus, Anthony Davis gave the Lincoln Memorial a pair of “3-goggles”
Aug 28, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
His reaction is priceless
Aug 28, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
The Wildcats pulled a player off of a loaded AAU team’s bench.
Aug 28, 2014, 9:58 AM EDT
One of the most entertaining games in recent memory
Aug 27, 2014, 11:04 PM EDT
One of the three remaining schools for Henry Ellenson added his older brother to the program in the spring.
Aug 27, 2014, 10:36 PM EDT
Markus Howard decides to remain in the “Valley of the Sun” for college.
Aug 27, 2014, 9:15 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network will broadcast 33 Atlantic 10 games.
Aug 27, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
While there are still some non-conference schedules to complete, the ACC conference schedule is loaded with quality matchups.
Aug 27, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Zylan Cheatham joins fellow freshman Malik Pope on the sidelines, with the latter still working to rehab a leg he broke twice while in high school.
Aug 27, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
With their two finalists having removed their names from consideration, the College of Charleston is back to square one in its search for a new head coach.
Aug 27, 2014, 5:09 PM EDT
Non-Power 5 programs will be allowed to do just that.
Aug 27, 2014, 4:09 PM EDT
Shaw becomes the fourth Bradley front court player in the news this summer.
Aug 27, 2014, 2:34 PM EDT
The top two is not a surprise. It gets interesting after that.
Aug 27, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
He’s broached the subject a number of times this summer.
Aug 27, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
At this point, comparing the two is unfair to Irvin.
Aug 27, 2014, 9:26 AM EDT
It may not be surprising, then, to hear that their new head coach is a product of Shaka Smart’s VCU staff.
Aug 27, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
Richard Pitino had five recruits scheduled to join the program.
Aug 26, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
The College of Charleston is looking to replace Doug Wojcik, who was fired on Aug. 5.
Aug 26, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
This is the first commit in the Beavers’ Class of 2015.
Aug 26, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-10 big man was dismissed from Missouri on April 10.
Aug 26, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Some of the best high school players in the country appeared in Elite 24 this weekend in Brooklyn.
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (6)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (5)
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind (4)
- Creighton’s logos draw ire of Major League Baseball franchise (4)
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)