May 9, 2012, 10:33 AM EDT
Sometimes you get the sense that some people don’t mind sparking a little disagreement.
That’s what Joel Pett of the Lexington Herald-Leader did with his cartoon, published in yesterday’s paper.
Pictured below, the cartoon shows a trophy case, supposedly that of Kentucky coach John Calipari, with vacated national championship spots.
It’s sure to spark some displeasure from those in the Big Blue Nation, and I even expect there to be some exchanges in the comments section below.
Here it is:
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)