May 9, 2012, 10:33 AM EDT
Sometimes you get the sense that some people don’t mind sparking a little disagreement.
That’s what Joel Pett of the Lexington Herald-Leader did with his cartoon, published in yesterday’s paper.
Pictured below, the cartoon shows a trophy case, supposedly that of Kentucky coach John Calipari, with vacated national championship spots.
It’s sure to spark some displeasure from those in the Big Blue Nation, and I even expect there to be some exchanges in the comments section below.
Here it is:
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)