May 9, 2012, 10:33 AM EDT
Sometimes you get the sense that some people don’t mind sparking a little disagreement.
That’s what Joel Pett of the Lexington Herald-Leader did with his cartoon, published in yesterday’s paper.
Pictured below, the cartoon shows a trophy case, supposedly that of Kentucky coach John Calipari, with vacated national championship spots.
It’s sure to spark some displeasure from those in the Big Blue Nation, and I even expect there to be some exchanges in the comments section below.
Here it is:
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015’s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)