May 13, 2012, 7:20 PM EDT
College graduation is a special time for all involved, as it’s the culmination of years of hard work for students and parents alike.
Former Louisville wing Kyle Kuric made graduation weekend even more memorable, as he proposed to his girlfriend Taraneh Momeni as she received her degree from Louisville’s School of Dentistry.
The aspect of Kuric’s proposal that may shock some is the fact that he was nervous. Just goes to show the difference between playing a sport in front of a large crowd and asking the one you love to marry you.
Congrats to both Kyle and Taraneh on their upcoming wedding.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)