May 13, 2012, 7:20 PM EDT
College graduation is a special time for all involved, as it’s the culmination of years of hard work for students and parents alike.
Former Louisville wing Kyle Kuric made graduation weekend even more memorable, as he proposed to his girlfriend Taraneh Momeni as she received her degree from Louisville’s School of Dentistry.
The aspect of Kuric’s proposal that may shock some is the fact that he was nervous. Just goes to show the difference between playing a sport in front of a large crowd and asking the one you love to marry you.
Congrats to both Kyle and Taraneh on their upcoming wedding.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)