May 13, 2012, 7:20 PM EDT
College graduation is a special time for all involved, as it’s the culmination of years of hard work for students and parents alike.
Former Louisville wing Kyle Kuric made graduation weekend even more memorable, as he proposed to his girlfriend Taraneh Momeni as she received her degree from Louisville’s School of Dentistry.
The aspect of Kuric’s proposal that may shock some is the fact that he was nervous. Just goes to show the difference between playing a sport in front of a large crowd and asking the one you love to marry you.
Congrats to both Kyle and Taraneh on their upcoming wedding.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)