May 13, 2012, 7:20 PM EDT
College graduation is a special time for all involved, as it’s the culmination of years of hard work for students and parents alike.
Former Louisville wing Kyle Kuric made graduation weekend even more memorable, as he proposed to his girlfriend Taraneh Momeni as she received her degree from Louisville’s School of Dentistry.
The aspect of Kuric’s proposal that may shock some is the fact that he was nervous. Just goes to show the difference between playing a sport in front of a large crowd and asking the one you love to marry you.
Congrats to both Kyle and Taraneh on their upcoming wedding.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)