May 13, 2012, 7:20 PM EST
College graduation is a special time for all involved, as it’s the culmination of years of hard work for students and parents alike.
Former Louisville wing Kyle Kuric made graduation weekend even more memorable, as he proposed to his girlfriend Taraneh Momeni as she received her degree from Louisville’s School of Dentistry.
The aspect of Kuric’s proposal that may shock some is the fact that he was nervous. Just goes to show the difference between playing a sport in front of a large crowd and asking the one you love to marry you.
Congrats to both Kyle and Taraneh on their upcoming wedding.
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 4
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)