May 14, 2012, 2:49 PM EDT
The matchups for the 14th annual ACC/Big Ten Challenge have been announced. The Challenge will take place Nov. 27-28 and feature nine teams ranked in the preseason Top 25.
The Big Ten won last year’s event for the third consecutive season, though the ACC won the event for the first 10 seasons it was held.
Looking at the schedule, the most intriguing matchup right now looks to be on Tuesday, when NC State meets Michigan. Both teams have key pieces returning from next season in CJ Leslie for the Wolfpack and Trey Burke for the Wolverines.
Both teams are supplemented by strong recruiting classes as well, headlined by a trio of McDonald’s All-Americans for NC State and the combination of Glenn Robinson Jr. and Mitch McGary at Michigan.
Check out the rest of the schedule below:
Tue, Nov 27
No. 13 North Carolina at No. 1 Indiana
No. 6 NC State at No. 5 Michigan
No. 25 Minnesota at Florida State
Maryland at Northwestern
Iowa at Virginia Tech
Nebraska at Wake Forest
Wed, Nov 28
No. 8 Ohio State at No. 15 Duke
Virginia at No. 22 Wisconsin
No. 9 Michigan State at Miami
Purdue at Clemson
Georgia Tech at Illinois
Boston College at Penn State
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)