May 14, 2012, 2:49 PM EDT
The matchups for the 14th annual ACC/Big Ten Challenge have been announced. The Challenge will take place Nov. 27-28 and feature nine teams ranked in the preseason Top 25.
The Big Ten won last year’s event for the third consecutive season, though the ACC won the event for the first 10 seasons it was held.
Looking at the schedule, the most intriguing matchup right now looks to be on Tuesday, when NC State meets Michigan. Both teams have key pieces returning from next season in CJ Leslie for the Wolfpack and Trey Burke for the Wolverines.
Both teams are supplemented by strong recruiting classes as well, headlined by a trio of McDonald’s All-Americans for NC State and the combination of Glenn Robinson Jr. and Mitch McGary at Michigan.
Check out the rest of the schedule below:
Tue, Nov 27
No. 13 North Carolina at No. 1 Indiana
No. 6 NC State at No. 5 Michigan
No. 25 Minnesota at Florida State
Maryland at Northwestern
Iowa at Virginia Tech
Nebraska at Wake Forest
Wed, Nov 28
No. 8 Ohio State at No. 15 Duke
Virginia at No. 22 Wisconsin
No. 9 Michigan State at Miami
Purdue at Clemson
Georgia Tech at Illinois
Boston College at Penn State
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)