May 14, 2012, 2:49 PM EDT
The matchups for the 14th annual ACC/Big Ten Challenge have been announced. The Challenge will take place Nov. 27-28 and feature nine teams ranked in the preseason Top 25.
The Big Ten won last year’s event for the third consecutive season, though the ACC won the event for the first 10 seasons it was held.
Looking at the schedule, the most intriguing matchup right now looks to be on Tuesday, when NC State meets Michigan. Both teams have key pieces returning from next season in CJ Leslie for the Wolfpack and Trey Burke for the Wolverines.
Both teams are supplemented by strong recruiting classes as well, headlined by a trio of McDonald’s All-Americans for NC State and the combination of Glenn Robinson Jr. and Mitch McGary at Michigan.
Check out the rest of the schedule below:
Tue, Nov 27
No. 13 North Carolina at No. 1 Indiana
No. 6 NC State at No. 5 Michigan
No. 25 Minnesota at Florida State
Maryland at Northwestern
Iowa at Virginia Tech
Nebraska at Wake Forest
Wed, Nov 28
No. 8 Ohio State at No. 15 Duke
Virginia at No. 22 Wisconsin
No. 9 Michigan State at Miami
Purdue at Clemson
Georgia Tech at Illinois
Boston College at Penn State
- Looking Forward: Seven coaches who’ll enter 2015-16 on the ‘hot seat’ 1
- Looking Forward: The eight most intriguing coaching hires of 2015 2
- John Calipari: ‘If you ask me if I’m ever going to platoon again, my answer is NO’ 6
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 8
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 5
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 5
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (12)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 (8)
- Report: Five-star small forward Jaylen Brown cuts list to four (6)
- John Calipari: ‘If you ask me if I’m ever going to platoon again, my answer is NO’ (6)