May 14, 2012, 2:49 PM EST
The matchups for the 14th annual ACC/Big Ten Challenge have been announced. The Challenge will take place Nov. 27-28 and feature nine teams ranked in the preseason Top 25.
The Big Ten won last year’s event for the third consecutive season, though the ACC won the event for the first 10 seasons it was held.
Looking at the schedule, the most intriguing matchup right now looks to be on Tuesday, when NC State meets Michigan. Both teams have key pieces returning from next season in CJ Leslie for the Wolfpack and Trey Burke for the Wolverines.
Both teams are supplemented by strong recruiting classes as well, headlined by a trio of McDonald’s All-Americans for NC State and the combination of Glenn Robinson Jr. and Mitch McGary at Michigan.
Check out the rest of the schedule below:
Tue, Nov 27
No. 13 North Carolina at No. 1 Indiana
No. 6 NC State at No. 5 Michigan
No. 25 Minnesota at Florida State
Maryland at Northwestern
Iowa at Virginia Tech
Nebraska at Wake Forest
Wed, Nov 28
No. 8 Ohio State at No. 15 Duke
Virginia at No. 22 Wisconsin
No. 9 Michigan State at Miami
Purdue at Clemson
Georgia Tech at Illinois
Boston College at Penn State
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)