May 14, 2012, 2:49 PM EDT
The matchups for the 14th annual ACC/Big Ten Challenge have been announced. The Challenge will take place Nov. 27-28 and feature nine teams ranked in the preseason Top 25.
The Big Ten won last year’s event for the third consecutive season, though the ACC won the event for the first 10 seasons it was held.
Looking at the schedule, the most intriguing matchup right now looks to be on Tuesday, when NC State meets Michigan. Both teams have key pieces returning from next season in CJ Leslie for the Wolfpack and Trey Burke for the Wolverines.
Both teams are supplemented by strong recruiting classes as well, headlined by a trio of McDonald’s All-Americans for NC State and the combination of Glenn Robinson Jr. and Mitch McGary at Michigan.
Check out the rest of the schedule below:
Tue, Nov 27
No. 13 North Carolina at No. 1 Indiana
No. 6 NC State at No. 5 Michigan
No. 25 Minnesota at Florida State
Maryland at Northwestern
Iowa at Virginia Tech
Nebraska at Wake Forest
Wed, Nov 28
No. 8 Ohio State at No. 15 Duke
Virginia at No. 22 Wisconsin
No. 9 Michigan State at Miami
Purdue at Clemson
Georgia Tech at Illinois
Boston College at Penn State
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)