May 25, 2012, 1:59 AM EDT
Sometimes a fan’s devotion to his or her favorite team, combined with some serious artistic skill, can result in excellence.
That’s exactly what happened when Kentucky fan Danny Palmer put together a 4′ x 4′ portrait of Final Four Most Outstanding Player Anthony Davis.
What makes the portrait all the more amazing were the materials used: Reese’s Puffs, Kix and a little Cap’n Crunch.
Yes, Palmer used cereal to put together the portrait, and the end result is a masterpiece that anyone should be able to admire.
Looking at the portrait it’s difficult not to think of Mexican painter Frida Kahlo, who had a famous unibrow of her own. But it’s probably a safe bet that Kahlo has never been immortalized with cereal.
Not sure who will win the national title next season but the line has been drawn. It’s going to take something special to beat out a portrait made with cereal.
Photo credit: Danny Palmer (@palmer102)
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 1
- George Washington joins ‘cool court club’, redesigns home floor 2
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 12
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims