Jun 6, 2012, 1:46 PM EST
Peach Jam, Nike’s largest amateur event of the year, is set to take place from July 18-21 in South Carolina. It is certified for college coaches and takes place during the important July live recruiting period.
After the fourth installment of the Nike circuit a few weeks ago, in Oakland, qualified teams were finalized and now are categorized into pools.
CIA Bounce, led by Andrew Wiggins, Xavier Rathan Mayes and Tyler Ennis, have compiled a 17-3 record so far on the circuit, the best of any competing team.
They will be in Pool C, which also features Mac Irvin Fire, led by Top 5 prospects Jabari Parker (2013) and Jahlil Okafor (2014). Check out the rest of the pool match-ups, found below.
|EYBL 17U POOL A||EYBL 17U POOL B||EYBL 17U POOL C||EYBL 17U POOL D|
|California Supreme||Indy Spiece||CIA Bounce||Mean Streets|
|Houston Hoops||Team United||Texas Texas Titans||All Ohio Red|
|CP3 All-Stars||Oakland Soldiers||Mac Irvin Fire||Team Takeover|
|MoKan Elite||Boo Williams||BABC||Baltimore Elite|
|Bluff City Legends||Team Final||Wisconsin Playground||The Family|
|Arkansas Wings||NJ Playaz||Howard Pulley||E1T1|
|16 & Under Nike Peach Jam Pools|
|16 U POOL A||16U POOL B||16U POOL C||16U POOL D|
|M. Hawks/Team Scan||CIA Bounce||CP3 All-Stars||Southern Stampede|
|Houston Hoops||All Ohio Red||Team Texas Titans||Team Texas Elite|
|Mean Streets||Team Takeover||Team Final||The Family|
|Boo Williams||California Supreme||Mac Irvin Fire||E1T1|
To see schedules, click here.
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)