Jun 11, 2012, 1:46 AM EDT
Just over a week ago the basketball world lost Orlando Woolridge, who was a star at Notre Dame before enjoying a solid career in the NBA.
One of the four children Woolridge leaves behind is Renaldo Woolridge, who will finish his collegiate career at USC after spending four seasons at Tennessee.
Renaldo is also a talented hip hop artist, having recorded numerous songs under the name “Swiperboy” (now going by the name SB Babyy), and he used that skill to pay tribute to his late father.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (2)