Jun 13, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s day-3 of the re-inspired Morning Mix. I feel like I haven’t missed a beat. It’s probably because I haven’t. Yeah, I said it.
- Xavier and Tennessee will begin a home-and-home series. That could be fun
- Washington revealed their non-conference schedule for the 2012-2013 season. They will face three 2012 NCAA tournament teams at home, Loyola (Md), Colorado State and Saint Louis. They will also travel to Storrs, CT to take on the UConn Huskies.
- Speaking of non-conference schedules, Jeff Goodman ranked the top fifty non-conference games of next season. I’m looking forward to #10 – Syracuse vs. San Diego in the Midway Classic. C.L. Brown of the Courier-Journal does the same
- I’ve been involved in college basketball media for four years, and I have not met anybody that comes remotely close to being as funny as KSR’s Drew Franklin. Yesterday was his birthday
- Marcus Jordan, son of his airness, may not return to UCF next season. That would be a huge blow to the Knights, who have been making steady progress in the past few seasons
- Jeff Borzello trotted out his conference-by-conference team recruiting rankings. Really? I’m pretty sure we had these two months ago. Quit going to the beach on weekdays and get some real work done
- In case you missed it yesterday, Temple’s Khaliff Wyatt was busted for soliciting an undercover cop in Atlantic City on his 21st birthday
- You watched Game-1 of the NBA Finals last night, didn’t you? Well if you did, you might have noticed a bevy of former college stars scampering up and down the hardwood in OKC
- West Virginia landed yet another transfer, this time, Boston College’s Matt Humphrey
- All signs point to a sensational rookie year for Wisconsin freshman Sam Dekkar
- North Carolina State-transfer Tyler Harris is closing in on a landing destination. Providence, Temple, South Florida, UAB and Dayton are all in the mix to land the 6-8 forward
- It’s becoming a week;ly trend for somebody to write about how masterful John Calipari is at recruiting, and I always agree
- NBADraft.net previews the top centers in the draft, headlined by “The Brow” Anthony Davis
- According the Jeff Eisenberg, Bill Chambers’51-rebound game back in 1953 will never be broken
- Erin Andrews in a bikini? Yes please
Aug 29, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-2 guard has 30 days to appeal the decision.
Aug 29, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
According to a report on Friday, a Kentucky sophomore earned a scholarship.
Aug 29, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Marcus Lewis defeated Cory Jefferson and Adreian Payne in the college slam dunk contest in April
Aug 29, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
Dee Brown, a member of Illinois’ national runner-up team in 2005, would love to see Brunson in an Illinois uniform.
Aug 29, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
News and notes from around the world of college basketball.
Aug 29, 2014, 11:40 AM EDT
Mitch McGary discusses the circumstances that led to his early departure.
Aug 29, 2014, 10:49 AM EDT
The teams expected by many to finish in the top five will all face each other twice in 2014-15.
Aug 29, 2014, 9:36 AM EDT
Zach Johnson was a player the Eagles could have used to add some depth to their backcourt.
Aug 28, 2014, 10:25 PM EDT
Four Pac-12 schools remain in the running for the services of the former Arizona commit.
Aug 28, 2014, 9:03 PM EDT
Drew Edwards’ relationship with Providence head coach Ed Cooley was one reason why he chose PC.
Aug 28, 2014, 8:13 PM EDT
Esa Ahmad’s list includes Ohio State and two other Big Ten programs.
Aug 28, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Diamond Stone has cut his list to five schools, but just one has also offered friend Malik Newman.
Aug 28, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
6-foot-10 forward/center Kavell Bigby-Williams would have given the Bobcats some additional size in the paint.
Aug 28, 2014, 4:49 PM EDT
Trayvon Reed, who was dismissed from the Maryland program following his arrest on multiple charges earlier this summer, will enroll at Auburn in December.
Aug 28, 2014, 3:43 PM EDT
There are already five players on the team Galemmo coached that have committed to high major programs.
Aug 28, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
He deserved it after the season his Eagle team had.
Aug 28, 2014, 1:01 PM EDT
There’s now a reason why Charleston couldn’t hire their most famous alum.
Aug 28, 2014, 12:02 PM EDT
He’s only been at DePaul for four years.
Aug 28, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
His reaction is priceless
Aug 28, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
The Wildcats pulled a player off of a loaded AAU team’s bench.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)