Jun 20, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Who can forget the “Maryland Pride” jerseys worn by the Terrapin football team?
They were … well … something to behold.
Well, it appears as if the Maryland athletic department is planning on releasing a similar uniform for the Terps’ hoops program. Mark Turgeon confirmed as much earlier this week, and now — thanks to our friends over at Testudo Times — we have an “artist’s rendering” of what these jerseys look could end up looking like:
According to a release from Maryland, “the designs being circulated today on the internet are only draft renderings”, but if I were going to advise Maryland, I’d say go for it.
With the exception of the red jersey, I like these. I like the multi-colored socks. I like that the Maryland flag is incorporated in a noticeable-but-subtle way on the shoulders. I like the designs down the side. I like it all.
Now only is Under Armour could design a shoe that wasn’t hideous …
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)