Jun 20, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Who can forget the “Maryland Pride” jerseys worn by the Terrapin football team?
They were … well … something to behold.
Well, it appears as if the Maryland athletic department is planning on releasing a similar uniform for the Terps’ hoops program. Mark Turgeon confirmed as much earlier this week, and now — thanks to our friends over at Testudo Times — we have an “artist’s rendering” of what these jerseys look could end up looking like:
According to a release from Maryland, “the designs being circulated today on the internet are only draft renderings”, but if I were going to advise Maryland, I’d say go for it.
With the exception of the red jersey, I like these. I like the multi-colored socks. I like that the Maryland flag is incorporated in a noticeable-but-subtle way on the shoulders. I like the designs down the side. I like it all.
Now only is Under Armour could design a shoe that wasn’t hideous …
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 0
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)