Jun 20, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Who can forget the “Maryland Pride” jerseys worn by the Terrapin football team?
They were … well … something to behold.
Well, it appears as if the Maryland athletic department is planning on releasing a similar uniform for the Terps’ hoops program. Mark Turgeon confirmed as much earlier this week, and now — thanks to our friends over at Testudo Times — we have an “artist’s rendering” of what these jerseys look could end up looking like:
According to a release from Maryland, “the designs being circulated today on the internet are only draft renderings”, but if I were going to advise Maryland, I’d say go for it.
With the exception of the red jersey, I like these. I like the multi-colored socks. I like that the Maryland flag is incorporated in a noticeable-but-subtle way on the shoulders. I like the designs down the side. I like it all.
Now only is Under Armour could design a shoe that wasn’t hideous …
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)