Jul 11, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
After a 15-14 at Holy Cross, head coach Milan Brown has been signed to a one-year extension, the school announced Tuesday.
Over his two seasons with the team, he is 23-35, including a 4th-place finish in the Patriot League last season. Previous to his time with Holy Cross, he spent seven seasons at Mt. St. Mary’s.
“His team led the Patriot League in three-point field goal percentage defense (30.5 percent) and blocked shots (4.4 blocks per game), with Devin Brown earning All-Patriot League honors and Justin Burrell being selected as the Patriot League Rookie of the Year. During his first year with the Crusaders, Brown led the team to a third place finish in the Patriot League with a 7-7 mark in conference games.”
Brown has reeled in a solid recruit in 2013 with Malachi Alexander, a Baltimore product. Brown welcomes a four-man recruiting class for the upcoming 2012-13 season.
- This week is a very important week for Ed O’Bannon’s case against the NCAA 0
- A broken foot failed to derail C.J. McCollum’s trek to the lottery 0
- The most important skill Michael Carter-Williams learned as a freshman? Work ethic 0
- Aaron Gordon: ‘Whatever Coach Miller wants me to play, I’ll play it.’ 0
- Bruce Pearl could have starred in Welcome Back, Kotter in the 1970s 0
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL