Chester High (Pa.) forward Rondae Jefferson stars in remake of classic Michael Jordan/Spike Lee commercial
Jul 14, 2012, 11:12 AM EDT
Who remembers this classic Michael Jordan/Spike Lee commercial?
Well, Rondae Jefferson may not necessarily be the next Jordan, but he is an elite prospect from the Class of 2013 and, with some nifty editing and a solid acting performance, remade the timeless “Mars Blackmon” Nike commerical from Jordan’s heyday.
Jefferson, a 6-6 forward from Chester, Pa., is drawing interest from high-major programs across the country, including Arizona, Florida, Syracuse, Memphis, and more.
Check it out below:
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1