Chester High (Pa.) forward Rondae Jefferson stars in remake of classic Michael Jordan/Spike Lee commercial
Jul 14, 2012, 11:12 AM EDT
Who remembers this classic Michael Jordan/Spike Lee commercial?
Well, Rondae Jefferson may not necessarily be the next Jordan, but he is an elite prospect from the Class of 2013 and, with some nifty editing and a solid acting performance, remade the timeless “Mars Blackmon” Nike commerical from Jordan’s heyday.
Jefferson, a 6-6 forward from Chester, Pa., is drawing interest from high-major programs across the country, including Arizona, Florida, Syracuse, Memphis, and more.
Check it out below:
- This week is a very important week for Ed O’Bannon’s case against the NCAA 0
- A broken foot failed to derail C.J. McCollum’s trek to the lottery 0
- The most important skill Michael Carter-Williams learned as a freshman? Work ethic 0
- Aaron Gordon: ‘Whatever Coach Miller wants me to play, I’ll play it.’ 0
- Bruce Pearl could have starred in Welcome Back, Kotter in the 1970s 0
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires