Chester High (Pa.) forward Rondae Jefferson stars in remake of classic Michael Jordan/Spike Lee commercial
Jul 14, 2012, 11:12 AM EDT
Who remembers this classic Michael Jordan/Spike Lee commercial?
Well, Rondae Jefferson may not necessarily be the next Jordan, but he is an elite prospect from the Class of 2013 and, with some nifty editing and a solid acting performance, remade the timeless “Mars Blackmon” Nike commerical from Jordan’s heyday.
Jefferson, a 6-6 forward from Chester, Pa., is drawing interest from high-major programs across the country, including Arizona, Florida, Syracuse, Memphis, and more.
Check it out below:
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Seven Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 1
- CBT Quotables Part IV: The Lawsons, Stephen Zimmerman, Malik Monk 1
- Peach Jam Saturday Recap: Rabb, Zimmerman go big, Chris Clarke goes hard, Lawson bros advance 0
- Nike Peach Jam Saturday Recap: Jayson Tatum, DeAndre Ayton and Briscoe vs. Trier 0
- Skipping college makes Emmanuel Mudiay the most important player in 2014 class (5)
- Study says Louisville has the best fanbase for second straight season (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)