Chester High (Pa.) forward Rondae Jefferson stars in remake of classic Michael Jordan/Spike Lee commercial
Jul 14, 2012, 11:12 AM EST
Who remembers this classic Michael Jordan/Spike Lee commercial?
Well, Rondae Jefferson may not necessarily be the next Jordan, but he is an elite prospect from the Class of 2013 and, with some nifty editing and a solid acting performance, remade the timeless “Mars Blackmon” Nike commerical from Jordan’s heyday.
Jefferson, a 6-6 forward from Chester, Pa., is drawing interest from high-major programs across the country, including Arizona, Florida, Syracuse, Memphis, and more.
Check it out below:
- Kansas lost, but Jayhawk fans should be happy after the Colorado game 2
- Colorado needs game-winner to serve as a catalyst for Askia Booker (VIDEO) 0
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 3
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 3
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)