Chester High (Pa.) forward Rondae Jefferson stars in remake of classic Michael Jordan/Spike Lee commercial
Jul 14, 2012, 11:12 AM EST
Who remembers this classic Michael Jordan/Spike Lee commercial?
Well, Rondae Jefferson may not necessarily be the next Jordan, but he is an elite prospect from the Class of 2013 and, with some nifty editing and a solid acting performance, remade the timeless “Mars Blackmon” Nike commerical from Jordan’s heyday.
Jefferson, a 6-6 forward from Chester, Pa., is drawing interest from high-major programs across the country, including Arizona, Florida, Syracuse, Memphis, and more.
Check it out below:
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 3
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 1
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 2
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)