Jul 15, 2012, 5:21 PM EDT
The summer can be a boring time for college basketball players, as the months usually consist of classes and workouts without many others being on campus.
That leaves them up to their own devices when it comes to entertainment, as exhibited by Kentucky basketball players Kyle Wiltjer and Willie Cauley-Stein (with appearances from Jarrod Polson and “random dude”).
Kyle and Jarrod made a few videos during the Wildcats’ national championship season, and they were entertaining to say the least.
What’s a Saturday night without a freestyle and some parking lot dancing? Good times.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)