Jul 15, 2012, 5:21 PM EST
The summer can be a boring time for college basketball players, as the months usually consist of classes and workouts without many others being on campus.
That leaves them up to their own devices when it comes to entertainment, as exhibited by Kentucky basketball players Kyle Wiltjer and Willie Cauley-Stein (with appearances from Jarrod Polson and “random dude”).
Kyle and Jarrod made a few videos during the Wildcats’ national championship season, and they were entertaining to say the least.
What’s a Saturday night without a freestyle and some parking lot dancing? Good times.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)