Jul 15, 2012, 5:21 PM EDT
The summer can be a boring time for college basketball players, as the months usually consist of classes and workouts without many others being on campus.
That leaves them up to their own devices when it comes to entertainment, as exhibited by Kentucky basketball players Kyle Wiltjer and Willie Cauley-Stein (with appearances from Jarrod Polson and “random dude”).
Kyle and Jarrod made a few videos during the Wildcats’ national championship season, and they were entertaining to say the least.
What’s a Saturday night without a freestyle and some parking lot dancing? Good times.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)