Jul 15, 2012, 5:21 PM EDT
The summer can be a boring time for college basketball players, as the months usually consist of classes and workouts without many others being on campus.
That leaves them up to their own devices when it comes to entertainment, as exhibited by Kentucky basketball players Kyle Wiltjer and Willie Cauley-Stein (with appearances from Jarrod Polson and “random dude”).
Kyle and Jarrod made a few videos during the Wildcats’ national championship season, and they were entertaining to say the least.
What’s a Saturday night without a freestyle and some parking lot dancing? Good times.
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 1
- Bringing in ex-Gator Cody Larson worth the risk South Dakota State 0
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 2
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- John Calipari: ‘We’re chasing perfection’ (14)
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (13)
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (4)
- The Big Ten is setting records for their revenue (3)
- Duke signee Semi Ojeleye named Parade Magazine Player of the Year (3)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful