Jul 15, 2012, 5:21 PM EDT
The summer can be a boring time for college basketball players, as the months usually consist of classes and workouts without many others being on campus.
That leaves them up to their own devices when it comes to entertainment, as exhibited by Kentucky basketball players Kyle Wiltjer and Willie Cauley-Stein (with appearances from Jarrod Polson and “random dude”).
Kyle and Jarrod made a few videos during the Wildcats’ national championship season, and they were entertaining to say the least.
What’s a Saturday night without a freestyle and some parking lot dancing? Good times.
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)