Jul 15, 2012, 1:04 PM EST
One of the beauties of being free from amateur restrictions set by the NCAA is that you now have the freedom to get paid for sponsorships and appearances, and Tu Holloway and Erving Walker made their first big splash in a Nike+ commercial released online.
In the video, Walker and Holloway are among those testing a new pair of Nike shoes that keep track of data during a game or workout. Another interesting way to look at it is that Holloway retains his marketability, despite the fallout from the fight between Xavier and Cincinnati this past season.
Check out the video below:
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)