Jul 15, 2012, 1:04 PM EDT
One of the beauties of being free from amateur restrictions set by the NCAA is that you now have the freedom to get paid for sponsorships and appearances, and Tu Holloway and Erving Walker made their first big splash in a Nike+ commercial released online.
In the video, Walker and Holloway are among those testing a new pair of Nike shoes that keep track of data during a game or workout. Another interesting way to look at it is that Holloway retains his marketability, despite the fallout from the fight between Xavier and Cincinnati this past season.
Check out the video below:
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft 3
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Five members of Iowa State’s 2014-15 team have been arrested after two more arrests this week (9)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)