Jul 15, 2012, 1:04 PM EDT
One of the beauties of being free from amateur restrictions set by the NCAA is that you now have the freedom to get paid for sponsorships and appearances, and Tu Holloway and Erving Walker made their first big splash in a Nike+ commercial released online.
In the video, Walker and Holloway are among those testing a new pair of Nike shoes that keep track of data during a game or workout. Another interesting way to look at it is that Holloway retains his marketability, despite the fallout from the fight between Xavier and Cincinnati this past season.
Check out the video below:
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 0
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (3)