Jul 15, 2012, 1:04 PM EST
One of the beauties of being free from amateur restrictions set by the NCAA is that you now have the freedom to get paid for sponsorships and appearances, and Tu Holloway and Erving Walker made their first big splash in a Nike+ commercial released online.
In the video, Walker and Holloway are among those testing a new pair of Nike shoes that keep track of data during a game or workout. Another interesting way to look at it is that Holloway retains his marketability, despite the fallout from the fight between Xavier and Cincinnati this past season.
Check out the video below:
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 2
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 5
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Tim Floyd tees off on Andy Enfield: ‘We’re not going to take it in the shorts’ (3)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)