Jul 17, 2012, 5:03 PM EDT
First and foremost, this dunk is nasty.
That much is obvious. As you can see, when Angelo Sharpless of Elizabeth City State throws himself an alley-opp by bouncing the ball over a hapless defenders head on the break, it is worthy of the praise it will receive (h/t The Dagger):
More importantly, however, this is a perfect example of one of the biggest problems in our society: holding a cell phone vertically while filming something awesome.
It really isn’t that difficult, folks. Turn the phone sideways. That way, we might actually get a good view of Sharpless’ dunk instead of a video that only takes up a quarter of the possible space. It’s not difficult, people.
Turn the phone sideways. It’s a movement.
(Image via i95ballerz)
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 1
- George Washington joins ‘cool court club’, redesigns home floor 2
- The bond between Rick Byrd and Casey Alexander crosses rivalry lines 1
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 12
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims