Jul 24, 2012, 9:35 AM EDT
In the face of so much negative news, sometimes it’s refreshing to get a positive tidbit from time to time. Today, we have one.
Jack The Bulldog, Georgetown’s mascot, is recovering well after undergoing ACL surgery in March. The exact source of the injury was unknown at the time, but tweets from handler Christopher Steck suggested it might have been from routine daily activity.
Check out some video footage of his recovery:
Jack is the second bulldog with health concerns in recent months. Butler’s Blue II was diagnosed with pneumonia last month, which has kept him sidelined.
Photo Credit: Georgetown
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)