Jul 24, 2012, 9:35 AM EDT
In the face of so much negative news, sometimes it’s refreshing to get a positive tidbit from time to time. Today, we have one.
Jack The Bulldog, Georgetown’s mascot, is recovering well after undergoing ACL surgery in March. The exact source of the injury was unknown at the time, but tweets from handler Christopher Steck suggested it might have been from routine daily activity.
Check out some video footage of his recovery:
Jack is the second bulldog with health concerns in recent months. Butler’s Blue II was diagnosed with pneumonia last month, which has kept him sidelined.
Photo Credit: Georgetown
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)