Jul 24, 2012, 9:35 AM EST
In the face of so much negative news, sometimes it’s refreshing to get a positive tidbit from time to time. Today, we have one.
Jack The Bulldog, Georgetown’s mascot, is recovering well after undergoing ACL surgery in March. The exact source of the injury was unknown at the time, but tweets from handler Christopher Steck suggested it might have been from routine daily activity.
Check out some video footage of his recovery:
Jack is the second bulldog with health concerns in recent months. Butler’s Blue II was diagnosed with pneumonia last month, which has kept him sidelined.
Photo Credit: Georgetown
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)