Jul 24, 2012, 9:35 AM EDT
In the face of so much negative news, sometimes it’s refreshing to get a positive tidbit from time to time. Today, we have one.
Jack The Bulldog, Georgetown’s mascot, is recovering well after undergoing ACL surgery in March. The exact source of the injury was unknown at the time, but tweets from handler Christopher Steck suggested it might have been from routine daily activity.
Check out some video footage of his recovery:
Jack is the second bulldog with health concerns in recent months. Butler’s Blue II was diagnosed with pneumonia last month, which has kept him sidelined.
Photo Credit: Georgetown
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)