Jul 25, 2012, 10:50 PM EDT
We already knew that Marquette would be taking on Ohio State in this season’s Carrier Classic.
On Wednesday, the event became a double-header.
Ohio State’s women’s team will start the festivities on Nov. 9th against national runner-up Notre Dame. Thad Matta and Buzz Williams will do their battle afterwards.
This season, the event will be held in Charleston, SC, aboard to USS Yorktown. The Yorktown is an aircraft carrier that served in World War II. It is currently docked in Charleston Harbor as a museum and is expected to be able to hold 4,000 fans.
The trip will be well worth it for each of those 4,000 fans, as well. Not only will you be getting a pair of good basketball games, but it is a scientifically proven fact that it is impossible not to have a good night out on the town in Charleston.
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 10
- Coach K on returning to Team USA: ‘There’s a chance’ 0
- New Mexico, former coach Steve Alford settle buyout dispute 1
- Ben McLemore denies former AAU coach’s allegations 0
- 2014 small forward Jordan Barnett generating buzz in the EYBL 1
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw