Jul 30, 2012, 12:26 PM EDT
Kyle Wiltjer, Willie Cauley-Stein and Jarrod Polson have dubbed themselves “The Goonies” and, in what looks like a push to win over the hearts of Big Blue Nation, have begun to publish videos.
The first one they came out with was overwhelmingly mediocre until the four minute mark, when they start dancing with a random dude in a McDonald’s parking lot that they fittingly named SWAG. It sounds weird, I know, but just watch.
The latest builds on the brilliance of those final two minutes, as The Goonies do a hilarious spoof of The Turtle Man:
If you don’t know who the The Turtle Man is, well, you’re missing out. He went from this local news report to his own show on Animal Planet called “The Call of the Wildman“. Anderson Cooper’s a fan. You should be, too.
The most notable part of the video? Wiltjer has yet to change the fact that his muscle definition resembles that of a toddler. Let’s keep the shirt on, ok Kyle?
- Report: Rutgers AD inflicted “mental cruelty” in her own coaching days 0
- Next college hoops season will begin and end in Texas 0
- The key to recruiting Myles Turner: a good psychology department? 0
- Green Bay will retain head coach Brian Wardle 2
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 5
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (5)
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ (5)
- Steven Pearl, BBQ jokes and a Tennessee radio ad (4)
- Kentucky phenoms choose 2013-14 preparation over other possibilities (4)
- Bill Self, redshirts, and the Power of Andrew Wiggins (4)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?