Jul 31, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
The Under Armour Elite 24 game, the seventh annual gathering of some of the top talent in the country for an event in Los Angeles, Calif., now has half of its roster set, announced Tuesday.
The first 12 players are headlined by Andrew Wiggins, the Canadian star from the Class of 2014 who dominated the summer circuit this year, along with Andrew and Aaron Harrison, the most coveted recruiting package deal in the country.
Among the others on the roster are Jermaine Lawrence, who broke out during the spring on the AAU circuit, as well as Julius Randle, who played in the 2011 game and is coming off a memorable battle with Wiggins at Nike Peach Jam.
The festivities in Venice Beach will take place August 24-25, with the Elite 24 game on August 25, preceded on the 24th by the dunk contest.
Check out the initial half of the roster below, with team names, dunk contest participants, and the rest of the Elite 24 participants to be announced in early August.
2012 Elite 24 Roster, Part I
Nate Britt | Committed to UNC
Aquille Carr | Committed to Seton Hall
Isaac Hamilton | Undecided
Aaron Harrison | Undecided
Andrew Harrison | Undecided
Kuran Iverson | Undecided
Rondae Jefferson | Undecided
Jermaine Lawrence | Undecided
Marcus Lee | Undecided
Julius Randle | Undecided
Wayne Selden | Undecided
Andrew Wiggins | Undecided
- Latest mixtape for Dennis Smith Jr. shows how talented he is (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1