Aug 3, 2012, 6:58 PM EDT
Joining a new conference can reinvigorate a program, with the sight of new opponents energizing those within the program as well as those who cheer for it.
Texas A&M celebrates their move to the SEC with a new basketball floor at Reed Arena, and the school made a video of the process.
One question: what happened to the outline of the State of Texas?
That accent was something that the Aggies shared with in-state rival Texas, and A&M had theirs redone to make sure it was larger than the outline in Austin.
Apparently the outline is there, so it’s good to see that the Aggies saw fit to keep that aspect of the old floor.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)