Aug 3, 2012, 6:58 PM EDT
Joining a new conference can reinvigorate a program, with the sight of new opponents energizing those within the program as well as those who cheer for it.
Texas A&M celebrates their move to the SEC with a new basketball floor at Reed Arena, and the school made a video of the process.
One question: what happened to the outline of the State of Texas?
That accent was something that the Aggies shared with in-state rival Texas, and A&M had theirs redone to make sure it was larger than the outline in Austin.
Apparently the outline is there, so it’s good to see that the Aggies saw fit to keep that aspect of the old floor.
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 0
- Bringing in ex-Gator Cody Larson worth the risk South Dakota State 0
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 2
- Pressure mounting on Texas head coach Rick Barnes? 0
- Former Memphis forward Tarik Black will spend senior year at Kansas 2
- John Calipari: ‘We’re chasing perfection’ (14)
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (13)
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (4)
- The Big Ten is setting records for their revenue (3)
- Duke signee Semi Ojeleye named Parade Magazine Player of the Year (3)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful