Aug 11, 2012, 11:56 PM EDT
Diamond Leung at MLive.com found a trailer for Love and Honor, the first film to feature former Michigan State star Delvon Roe. Roe retired from basketball last September due to a degenerative condition in his knees, and wasted no time pursuing his other passion for acting. According to Roe’s IMDB page, he has two other films in development at this time.
For some reason, the film we have for the trailer is dubbed into Russian. No, I don’t know why. Let’s just go with it. Roe appears at the :40 second mark.
The film is set during the Vietnam era, and Roe’s character is pictured in a relaxed position smoking what is undoubtedly a completely legal tobacco product. Anyway, Michigan State fans who miss Roe’s smiling face will be seeing much more of him in the near future, and he’ll be taller than usual on the big screen.
- Report: Rutgers AD inflicted “mental cruelty” in her own coaching days 0
- Next college hoops season will begin and end in Texas 0
- The key to recruiting Myles Turner: a good psychology department? 0
- Green Bay will retain head coach Brian Wardle 2
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 5
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (5)
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ (5)
- Steven Pearl, BBQ jokes and a Tennessee radio ad (4)
- Kentucky phenoms choose 2013-14 preparation over other possibilities (4)
- Bill Self, redshirts, and the Power of Andrew Wiggins (4)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?