Aug 22, 2012, 11:12 PM EST
Stanford Robinson, a 6-foot-4 guard that currently ranks right around the top 50 in the Class of 2013, announced on Wednesday, via his twitter account, that he would be transferring high schools for the upcoming school year.
“I want to thank everybody at Paul Vi for everything they have done for me and helping me become the person I am today. I will always Love PVI but this Year I Will be attending FINDLAY PREP.”
Findlay Prep is a high school out in Las Vegas known for producing elite hoops talent. This season, Anthony Bennett (UNLV), Winston Shepard (San Diego State), Brandon Ashley (Arizona) and Dominic Artis (Oregon) all head to the college ranks from Findlay. Avery Bradley, Tristan Thompson, Myck Kabongo, Cory Joseph and Nick Johnson are all alumni of the school.
“I just feel like I needed to advance my game,” Robinson, who heads west on Sunday, told the Washington Post. “And every night I’ll be going against bigger and better players and I think that’ll help me.”
Robinson is currently committed to Indiana.
(Photo credit: DMVElite)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 0
- Senior starters once again lead the way for No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing the most important part: His One Shining Moment 2
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 2
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 2
- After win at No. 18 SMU, No. 11 Louisville is once again peaking in March 0
- Wake Forest beats No. 4 Duke as Blue Devils struggle to score again 1
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)