Aug 22, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
Stanford Robinson, a 6-foot-4 guard that currently ranks right around the top 50 in the Class of 2013, announced on Wednesday, via his twitter account, that he would be transferring high schools for the upcoming school year.
“I want to thank everybody at Paul Vi for everything they have done for me and helping me become the person I am today. I will always Love PVI but this Year I Will be attending FINDLAY PREP.”
Findlay Prep is a high school out in Las Vegas known for producing elite hoops talent. This season, Anthony Bennett (UNLV), Winston Shepard (San Diego State), Brandon Ashley (Arizona) and Dominic Artis (Oregon) all head to the college ranks from Findlay. Avery Bradley, Tristan Thompson, Myck Kabongo, Cory Joseph and Nick Johnson are all alumni of the school.
“I just feel like I needed to advance my game,” Robinson, who heads west on Sunday, told the Washington Post. “And every night I’ll be going against bigger and better players and I think that’ll help me.”
Robinson is currently committed to Indiana.
(Photo credit: DMVElite)
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)