Aug 22, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
Stanford Robinson, a 6-foot-4 guard that currently ranks right around the top 50 in the Class of 2013, announced on Wednesday, via his twitter account, that he would be transferring high schools for the upcoming school year.
“I want to thank everybody at Paul Vi for everything they have done for me and helping me become the person I am today. I will always Love PVI but this Year I Will be attending FINDLAY PREP.”
Findlay Prep is a high school out in Las Vegas known for producing elite hoops talent. This season, Anthony Bennett (UNLV), Winston Shepard (San Diego State), Brandon Ashley (Arizona) and Dominic Artis (Oregon) all head to the college ranks from Findlay. Avery Bradley, Tristan Thompson, Myck Kabongo, Cory Joseph and Nick Johnson are all alumni of the school.
“I just feel like I needed to advance my game,” Robinson, who heads west on Sunday, told the Washington Post. “And every night I’ll be going against bigger and better players and I think that’ll help me.”
Robinson is currently committed to Indiana.
(Photo credit: DMVElite)
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)