Aug 22, 2012, 11:12 PM EDT
Stanford Robinson, a 6-foot-4 guard that currently ranks right around the top 50 in the Class of 2013, announced on Wednesday, via his twitter account, that he would be transferring high schools for the upcoming school year.
“I want to thank everybody at Paul Vi for everything they have done for me and helping me become the person I am today. I will always Love PVI but this Year I Will be attending FINDLAY PREP.”
Findlay Prep is a high school out in Las Vegas known for producing elite hoops talent. This season, Anthony Bennett (UNLV), Winston Shepard (San Diego State), Brandon Ashley (Arizona) and Dominic Artis (Oregon) all head to the college ranks from Findlay. Avery Bradley, Tristan Thompson, Myck Kabongo, Cory Joseph and Nick Johnson are all alumni of the school.
“I just feel like I needed to advance my game,” Robinson, who heads west on Sunday, told the Washington Post. “And every night I’ll be going against bigger and better players and I think that’ll help me.”
Robinson is currently committed to Indiana.
(Photo credit: DMVElite)
- How did Bill Self learn about Andrew Wiggins’ commitment? Twitter 0
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 10
- Coach K on returning to Team USA: ‘There’s a chance’ 0
- New Mexico, former coach Steve Alford settle buyout dispute 1
- Ben McLemore denies former AAU coach’s allegations 0
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot