Aug 27, 2012, 2:41 PM EDT
In the end, Josh Brown’s first love was his true love.
Two months after decommitting from Temple, the Class of 2013 guard announced on SNY.tv that he had changed his mind and will enroll with the Owls after he graduates from St. Anthony’s in New Jersey.
“I’ll be a Temple Owl,” Brown said. “I can’t wait to go down there and play in the backcourt with Quenton DeCosey, Will Cummings and Daniel Dingle. I also get a chance to be coached by one of the most underrated coaches, coach Fran Dunphy and his staff. And I’m going to be in Philly.”
Brown committed to the Owls early on and told NBCSports.com back in July that the reason he decommitted was that he wanted to “take a couple more visits and compare other schools to Temple.”
“Finishing a great AAU season with Sports U, I got a few offers which made it really interesting,” Brown said Monday. “So committing back to them now knowing I have no regrets, it feels great.”
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness