Aug 30, 2012, 3:25 PM EDT
The last two years have been rough on Wake Forest basketball, as Jeff Bzdelik’s program has won just 21 games (42 losses) during that stretch.
Junior forward Travis McKie (16.1 ppg, 7.0 rpg) and senior guard C.J. Harris (16.7 points, 3.1 rpg) return from last year’s team, but with eight players (three transfers, five seniors) leaving Winston-Salem this could be another tough season.
The turnover means that Wake Forest’s seven-deep freshman class, which features the likes of 6-6 forward Arnaud William Adala Moto and Hargrave Military Academy products Codi Miller-McIntyre and Andre Washington, will have ample opportunities to contribute.
With that in mind Wake Forest put together a short video entitled “Meet the Baby Deacs”.
And as with any popular video that’s been done in the last few months, there is a “Call Me Maybe” segment. Enjoy.
Photo credit: Wake Forest University
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality 2
- Coach K on returning to Team USA: ‘There’s a chance’ 0
- New Mexico, former coach Steve Alford settle buyout dispute 1
- Ben McLemore denies former AAU coach’s allegations 0
- 2014 small forward Jordan Barnett generating buzz in the EYBL 1
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million