Sep 8, 2012, 5:34 PM EST
Alfred Hitchcock knew how creepy birds can be. He proved it with his legendary 1963 horror film called, appropriately, The Birds.
Now, imagine how soul-suckingly horrifying it would be to enter the KFC Yum! center this fall and see 22,000 dead-eyed, human-sized cardinals staring down at you. Would you have the courage to jump the opening tip? I’m not sure I could.
From the always delightful Card Chronicle comes news of the latest in avian hoops couture. The article is more pictures than words, so the real joy comes from the comments section:
Just noticed the eye glaring out from behind the beak in picture 2. Too scared to move now.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)