Sep 15, 2012, 10:46 PM EST
We’ve been reading about Yogi Ferrell as an Indiana guy for so long, it’s almost a shock to realize he hasn’t played a game for the Hoosiers yet. In fact, he probably still isn’t quite sure how to get to all of his classes at this point. But he’s had some time to practice with his preseason #1, presumptive-title-winner teammates now, and the IU athletic department got his early impressions on video for posterity:
Indiana is already so, so loaded, it’ll be interesting to see what role a superstar frosh like Ferrell can play. He’ll definitely get a feel for what it’s like to have a million passing options, in practice and in games.
It’s also nice that he’ll get chills when he takes the floor in front of IU fans for the first time. He’s definitely one of the reasons fans of the program will get goosebumps this year, so the feeling should be mutual.
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent (3)