Sep 19, 2012, 6:47 PM EDT
Nobody does prosthetics like Big Blue Nation does prosthetics.
I’m sure you guys all remember this story: a shrimp boat in Florida caught a prosthetic leg that was painted Kentucky colors. A photo of the leg made the rounds on the interwebs and, eventually, the owner of said leg was found and the prosthetic returned.
On Wednesday, a second story of a Kentucky fan showing his allegiance to his ‘Cats popped up with with fake body parts emblazoned with the UK logo popped up.
According to the fellas over at Kentucky Sports Radio, the picture below is of a young man named Nicholas Weber. Unfortunately, Weber lost his eye a year ago, but he recently got a glass eye to wear in its place. And that eye just so happens to have a UK logo where the, you know, eye parts are supposed to be.
That is just fantastic. I love it almost as much as I love the “will ya look at this crazy son-of-a-bee-sting” grin on his buddy’s face.
I think it’s safe to say that, as of this moment, Mr. Weber is the Preaseason No. 1 in the Crazy Fan Power Rankings.
(Photo credit: KSR)
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)