Sep 19, 2012, 6:47 PM EDT
Nobody does prosthetics like Big Blue Nation does prosthetics.
I’m sure you guys all remember this story: a shrimp boat in Florida caught a prosthetic leg that was painted Kentucky colors. A photo of the leg made the rounds on the interwebs and, eventually, the owner of said leg was found and the prosthetic returned.
On Wednesday, a second story of a Kentucky fan showing his allegiance to his ‘Cats popped up with with fake body parts emblazoned with the UK logo popped up.
According to the fellas over at Kentucky Sports Radio, the picture below is of a young man named Nicholas Weber. Unfortunately, Weber lost his eye a year ago, but he recently got a glass eye to wear in its place. And that eye just so happens to have a UK logo where the, you know, eye parts are supposed to be.
That is just fantastic. I love it almost as much as I love the “will ya look at this crazy son-of-a-bee-sting” grin on his buddy’s face.
I think it’s safe to say that, as of this moment, Mr. Weber is the Preaseason No. 1 in the Crazy Fan Power Rankings.
(Photo credit: KSR)
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)