Sep 19, 2012, 6:47 PM EST
Nobody does prosthetics like Big Blue Nation does prosthetics.
I’m sure you guys all remember this story: a shrimp boat in Florida caught a prosthetic leg that was painted Kentucky colors. A photo of the leg made the rounds on the interwebs and, eventually, the owner of said leg was found and the prosthetic returned.
On Wednesday, a second story of a Kentucky fan showing his allegiance to his ‘Cats popped up with with fake body parts emblazoned with the UK logo popped up.
According to the fellas over at Kentucky Sports Radio, the picture below is of a young man named Nicholas Weber. Unfortunately, Weber lost his eye a year ago, but he recently got a glass eye to wear in its place. And that eye just so happens to have a UK logo where the, you know, eye parts are supposed to be.
That is just fantastic. I love it almost as much as I love the “will ya look at this crazy son-of-a-bee-sting” grin on his buddy’s face.
I think it’s safe to say that, as of this moment, Mr. Weber is the Preaseason No. 1 in the Crazy Fan Power Rankings.
(Photo credit: KSR)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 4
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 5
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)