Sep 19, 2012, 6:47 PM EDT
Nobody does prosthetics like Big Blue Nation does prosthetics.
I’m sure you guys all remember this story: a shrimp boat in Florida caught a prosthetic leg that was painted Kentucky colors. A photo of the leg made the rounds on the interwebs and, eventually, the owner of said leg was found and the prosthetic returned.
On Wednesday, a second story of a Kentucky fan showing his allegiance to his ‘Cats popped up with with fake body parts emblazoned with the UK logo popped up.
According to the fellas over at Kentucky Sports Radio, the picture below is of a young man named Nicholas Weber. Unfortunately, Weber lost his eye a year ago, but he recently got a glass eye to wear in its place. And that eye just so happens to have a UK logo where the, you know, eye parts are supposed to be.
That is just fantastic. I love it almost as much as I love the “will ya look at this crazy son-of-a-bee-sting” grin on his buddy’s face.
I think it’s safe to say that, as of this moment, Mr. Weber is the Preaseason No. 1 in the Crazy Fan Power Rankings.
(Photo credit: KSR)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Indiana head coach Tom Crean laments team’s lack of leadership (1)
- Former Butler forward Andrew Smith fighting cancer for second time (1)