Sep 20, 2012, 10:34 PM EDT
The NCAA’s Division I men’s basketball selection committee has added another member.
Peter Roby, Northeastern’s athletic director, has been selected to fill the void left when former Delaware AD Bernard Muir left for Stanford.
Roby has plenty of experience in and around college basketball. He played in college at Dartmouth. He was an assistant coach at schools like Stanford and Harvard and even spent six years as the head coach of the Crimson, although they didn’t have nearly the same success under Roby as they have in the last couple of season’s under Tommy Amaker.
The rest of the men’s selection committee is as follows: LSU athletic director Joe Alleva, Utah State AD Scott Barnes, Xavier AD Mike Bobinski, Oklahoma AD Joe Castiglione, Big Sky commissioner Doug Fullerton, Michigan State AD Mark Hollis, Conference USA associate commissioner Judy MacLeod, Wake Forest AD Ron Wellman and WCC commissioner Jamie Zaninovich.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)