Sep 20, 2012, 10:34 PM EST
The NCAA’s Division I men’s basketball selection committee has added another member.
Peter Roby, Northeastern’s athletic director, has been selected to fill the void left when former Delaware AD Bernard Muir left for Stanford.
Roby has plenty of experience in and around college basketball. He played in college at Dartmouth. He was an assistant coach at schools like Stanford and Harvard and even spent six years as the head coach of the Crimson, although they didn’t have nearly the same success under Roby as they have in the last couple of season’s under Tommy Amaker.
The rest of the men’s selection committee is as follows: LSU athletic director Joe Alleva, Utah State AD Scott Barnes, Xavier AD Mike Bobinski, Oklahoma AD Joe Castiglione, Big Sky commissioner Doug Fullerton, Michigan State AD Mark Hollis, Conference USA associate commissioner Judy MacLeod, Wake Forest AD Ron Wellman and WCC commissioner Jamie Zaninovich.
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 1
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)