Sep 24, 2012, 5:35 PM EDT
Looks like guard Demetrius Jackson is ready to make his college decision.
Snow spoke to Jackson’s AAU coach Rod Creech about the guard’s decision.
“He will decide between Illinois and Notre Dame, and honestly I don’t even know where he is going,” Creech told Snow. “Demetrius hasn’t told me anything about, but I know he is ready to decide.”
The report also states Jackson has taken visits to both campuses. He lives 15 minutes from Notre Dame.
Illinois and new coach John Groce have been on a tear recently, snagging up quality recruits for 2013, including four-star shooting guards Kendrick Nunn and Malcolm Hill. Getting a point guard for that class would cement a top-tier class, at least for the Big Ten. Mike Brey has yet to lock down a guard for the 2013 class.
It’s safe to say that both of these schools will be happy to get Jackson’s services.
- This week is a very important week for Ed O’Bannon’s case against the NCAA 0
- A broken foot failed to derail C.J. McCollum’s trek to the lottery 0
- The most important skill Michael Carter-Williams learned as a freshman? Work ethic 0
- Aaron Gordon: ‘Whatever Coach Miller wants me to play, I’ll play it.’ 0
- Bruce Pearl could have starred in Welcome Back, Kotter in the 1970s 0
- Heat force Game 7
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL