Sep 25, 2012, 2:21 PM EST
What better way to get your Twitter followers a boost than to release a trick shot video? That was the logic for Kevin Pangos and other members of the Gonzaga backcourt, who put the video below on the Web Monday.
How is it, compared to other trick shot videos we’ve seen? You be the judge, but I’ll be honest: My personal favorite comes toward the end, when they make a shot using the “gun,” the mechanism used to rebound when a player is shooting individually. Watch for it.
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)