Sep 25, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
What better way to get your Twitter followers a boost than to release a trick shot video? That was the logic for Kevin Pangos and other members of the Gonzaga backcourt, who put the video below on the Web Monday.
How is it, compared to other trick shot videos we’ve seen? You be the judge, but I’ll be honest: My personal favorite comes toward the end, when they make a shot using the “gun,” the mechanism used to rebound when a player is shooting individually. Watch for it.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 5
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)