Sep 25, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
What better way to get your Twitter followers a boost than to release a trick shot video? That was the logic for Kevin Pangos and other members of the Gonzaga backcourt, who put the video below on the Web Monday.
How is it, compared to other trick shot videos we’ve seen? You be the judge, but I’ll be honest: My personal favorite comes toward the end, when they make a shot using the “gun,” the mechanism used to rebound when a player is shooting individually. Watch for it.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Indiana head coach Tom Crean laments team’s lack of leadership (1)
- Former Butler forward Andrew Smith fighting cancer for second time (1)