Sep 25, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
What better way to get your Twitter followers a boost than to release a trick shot video? That was the logic for Kevin Pangos and other members of the Gonzaga backcourt, who put the video below on the Web Monday.
How is it, compared to other trick shot videos we’ve seen? You be the judge, but I’ll be honest: My personal favorite comes toward the end, when they make a shot using the “gun,” the mechanism used to rebound when a player is shooting individually. Watch for it.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)