Oct 1, 2012, 8:46 PM EST
Recruiting’s most popular duo could be near a college decision.
CBSSports.com’s Jeff Borzello reported Monday evening that the Harrison twins, Andrew and Aaron, could be set to decide where they will play college ball on Thursday.
“Thursday will be the toughest decision I ever had to make but I’m looking forward to it,” Andrew Harrison tweeted.
Kentucky and Maryland are reportedly the two favorites for the Harrison’s services for at least the 2013-14 season. Andrew and Aaron, both 6-5, are consensus top-10 prospect in the 2013 class.
Whichever program gets these two are getting two high-profile scorers and as a bonus, probably two of their five starting spots plugged up for in 2013.
Video via Ball Is Life.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)