Oct 1, 2012, 8:46 PM EDT
Recruiting’s most popular duo could be near a college decision.
CBSSports.com’s Jeff Borzello reported Monday evening that the Harrison twins, Andrew and Aaron, could be set to decide where they will play college ball on Thursday.
“Thursday will be the toughest decision I ever had to make but I’m looking forward to it,” Andrew Harrison tweeted.
Kentucky and Maryland are reportedly the two favorites for the Harrison’s services for at least the 2013-14 season. Andrew and Aaron, both 6-5, are consensus top-10 prospect in the 2013 class.
Whichever program gets these two are getting two high-profile scorers and as a bonus, probably two of their five starting spots plugged up for in 2013.
Video via Ball Is Life.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)