Oct 1, 2012, 8:46 PM EDT
Recruiting’s most popular duo could be near a college decision.
CBSSports.com’s Jeff Borzello reported Monday evening that the Harrison twins, Andrew and Aaron, could be set to decide where they will play college ball on Thursday.
“Thursday will be the toughest decision I ever had to make but I’m looking forward to it,” Andrew Harrison tweeted.
Kentucky and Maryland are reportedly the two favorites for the Harrison’s services for at least the 2013-14 season. Andrew and Aaron, both 6-5, are consensus top-10 prospect in the 2013 class.
Whichever program gets these two are getting two high-profile scorers and as a bonus, probably two of their five starting spots plugged up for in 2013.
Video via Ball Is Life.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)