Oct 1, 2012, 8:46 PM EDT
Recruiting’s most popular duo could be near a college decision.
CBSSports.com’s Jeff Borzello reported Monday evening that the Harrison twins, Andrew and Aaron, could be set to decide where they will play college ball on Thursday.
“Thursday will be the toughest decision I ever had to make but I’m looking forward to it,” Andrew Harrison tweeted.
Kentucky and Maryland are reportedly the two favorites for the Harrison’s services for at least the 2013-14 season. Andrew and Aaron, both 6-5, are consensus top-10 prospect in the 2013 class.
Whichever program gets these two are getting two high-profile scorers and as a bonus, probably two of their five starting spots plugged up for in 2013.
Video via Ball Is Life.
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft 3
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Five members of Iowa State’s 2014-15 team have been arrested after two more arrests this week (9)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)