Oct 1, 2012, 8:46 PM EDT
Recruiting’s most popular duo could be near a college decision.
CBSSports.com’s Jeff Borzello reported Monday evening that the Harrison twins, Andrew and Aaron, could be set to decide where they will play college ball on Thursday.
“Thursday will be the toughest decision I ever had to make but I’m looking forward to it,” Andrew Harrison tweeted.
Kentucky and Maryland are reportedly the two favorites for the Harrison’s services for at least the 2013-14 season. Andrew and Aaron, both 6-5, are consensus top-10 prospect in the 2013 class.
Whichever program gets these two are getting two high-profile scorers and as a bonus, probably two of their five starting spots plugged up for in 2013.
Video via Ball Is Life.
- Latest mixtape for Dennis Smith Jr. shows how talented he is (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1