Oct 2, 2012, 9:52 PM EST
Torian Graham looks like he’s finally decided on where to begin his collegiate career, and it won’t be in the NCAA.
About a week after some reports came out that Graham had been cleared by the NCAA, it appears as if he’s headed down to Florida where he will enroll at Chipola Junior College:
Torian Graham will attend Chipola College. Graham will enroll in classes Thursday.
— Brad Winton (@JucoRecruiting) October 2, 2012
Looks like Torian Graham will attend Chipola JC in Florida. Headed there next week. Dunno if that’s out there yet.
— Mark Armstrong (@ArmstrongWTVD) October 2, 2012
Graham seemingly confirmed the news himself by tweeting that he’s headed to Florida.
Graham has had an interesting recruiting process. He’s twice committed and then decommitted from NC State, and was once ranked as high as the top 40 in the Class of 2012.
Here’s the more interesting note: Chipola is going to be absolutely stacked this season. In addition to Graham, head coach Patrick Blake already has a former top 50 recruit, a former NC State signee, in Joseph Uchebo on his roster, and has added former Maryland-signee Sam Cassell Jr. and Chris Thomas, who is a top ten prospect in the Class of 2013, in the last few weeks.
I get the feeling that Blake will be getting plenty of famous visitors on his campus recruiting this season.
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 0
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 0
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)