Oct 2, 2012, 9:52 PM EST
Torian Graham looks like he’s finally decided on where to begin his collegiate career, and it won’t be in the NCAA.
About a week after some reports came out that Graham had been cleared by the NCAA, it appears as if he’s headed down to Florida where he will enroll at Chipola Junior College:
Torian Graham will attend Chipola College. Graham will enroll in classes Thursday.
— Brad Winton (@JucoRecruiting) October 2, 2012
Looks like Torian Graham will attend Chipola JC in Florida. Headed there next week. Dunno if that’s out there yet.
— Mark Armstrong (@ArmstrongWTVD) October 2, 2012
Graham seemingly confirmed the news himself by tweeting that he’s headed to Florida.
Graham has had an interesting recruiting process. He’s twice committed and then decommitted from NC State, and was once ranked as high as the top 40 in the Class of 2012.
Here’s the more interesting note: Chipola is going to be absolutely stacked this season. In addition to Graham, head coach Patrick Blake already has a former top 50 recruit, a former NC State signee, in Joseph Uchebo on his roster, and has added former Maryland-signee Sam Cassell Jr. and Chris Thomas, who is a top ten prospect in the Class of 2013, in the last few weeks.
I get the feeling that Blake will be getting plenty of famous visitors on his campus recruiting this season.
- WCC Midseason Catchup: No. 8 Gonzaga leads the way 0
- The top 15 most improved players in college basketball 2
- Late Night Snacks: George Washington wins the Diamond Head Classic 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Arizona Wildcats 2
- The ten biggest disappointments of the 2014-2015 college basketball season 4
- New Year’s Resolutions: Gonzaga Bulldogs 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Duke Blue Devils 1
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville (5)
- The ten biggest disappointments of the 2014-2015 college basketball season (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (3)
- One suitor for Duke transfer hopes to land him despite not having an available scholarship (3)