Oct 2, 2012, 9:52 PM EDT
Torian Graham looks like he’s finally decided on where to begin his collegiate career, and it won’t be in the NCAA.
About a week after some reports came out that Graham had been cleared by the NCAA, it appears as if he’s headed down to Florida where he will enroll at Chipola Junior College:
Torian Graham will attend Chipola College. Graham will enroll in classes Thursday.
— Brad Winton (@JucoRecruiting) October 2, 2012
Looks like Torian Graham will attend Chipola JC in Florida. Headed there next week. Dunno if that’s out there yet.
— Mark Armstrong (@ArmstrongWTVD) October 2, 2012
Graham seemingly confirmed the news himself by tweeting that he’s headed to Florida.
Graham has had an interesting recruiting process. He’s twice committed and then decommitted from NC State, and was once ranked as high as the top 40 in the Class of 2012.
Here’s the more interesting note: Chipola is going to be absolutely stacked this season. In addition to Graham, head coach Patrick Blake already has a former top 50 recruit, a former NC State signee, in Joseph Uchebo on his roster, and has added former Maryland-signee Sam Cassell Jr. and Chris Thomas, who is a top ten prospect in the Class of 2013, in the last few weeks.
I get the feeling that Blake will be getting plenty of famous visitors on his campus recruiting this season.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)