Oct 2, 2012, 9:52 PM EDT
Torian Graham looks like he’s finally decided on where to begin his collegiate career, and it won’t be in the NCAA.
About a week after some reports came out that Graham had been cleared by the NCAA, it appears as if he’s headed down to Florida where he will enroll at Chipola Junior College:
Torian Graham will attend Chipola College. Graham will enroll in classes Thursday.
— Brad Winton (@JucoRecruiting) October 2, 2012
Looks like Torian Graham will attend Chipola JC in Florida. Headed there next week. Dunno if that’s out there yet.
— Mark Armstrong (@ArmstrongWTVD) October 2, 2012
Graham seemingly confirmed the news himself by tweeting that he’s headed to Florida.
Graham has had an interesting recruiting process. He’s twice committed and then decommitted from NC State, and was once ranked as high as the top 40 in the Class of 2012.
Here’s the more interesting note: Chipola is going to be absolutely stacked this season. In addition to Graham, head coach Patrick Blake already has a former top 50 recruit, a former NC State signee, in Joseph Uchebo on his roster, and has added former Maryland-signee Sam Cassell Jr. and Chris Thomas, who is a top ten prospect in the Class of 2013, in the last few weeks.
I get the feeling that Blake will be getting plenty of famous visitors on his campus recruiting this season.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)