Oct 2, 2012, 9:52 PM EDT
Torian Graham looks like he’s finally decided on where to begin his collegiate career, and it won’t be in the NCAA.
About a week after some reports came out that Graham had been cleared by the NCAA, it appears as if he’s headed down to Florida where he will enroll at Chipola Junior College:
Torian Graham will attend Chipola College. Graham will enroll in classes Thursday.
— Brad Winton (@JucoRecruiting) October 2, 2012
Looks like Torian Graham will attend Chipola JC in Florida. Headed there next week. Dunno if that’s out there yet.
— Mark Armstrong (@ArmstrongWTVD) October 2, 2012
Graham seemingly confirmed the news himself by tweeting that he’s headed to Florida.
Graham has had an interesting recruiting process. He’s twice committed and then decommitted from NC State, and was once ranked as high as the top 40 in the Class of 2012.
Here’s the more interesting note: Chipola is going to be absolutely stacked this season. In addition to Graham, head coach Patrick Blake already has a former top 50 recruit, a former NC State signee, in Joseph Uchebo on his roster, and has added former Maryland-signee Sam Cassell Jr. and Chris Thomas, who is a top ten prospect in the Class of 2013, in the last few weeks.
I get the feeling that Blake will be getting plenty of famous visitors on his campus recruiting this season.
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)