Oct 6, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
There’s not much else that’s better than seeing young kids get into sports. The latest example? The Harrison twins, Aaron and Andrew, committed to Kentucky on Thursday and one proud parent filmed his children as they watched the decision live.
The fun starts around the 0:41 mark, so feel free to skip to it. The funny thing is, there were probably some grown men and women with the same reaction as these youngsters when the twins made their commitment to Big Blue Nation. Whether or not they threw stuffed animals in the air out of pure joy, I can’t be sure.
Check it out below:
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and a decommitments 0
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 0
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 3
- Arizona lands four-star center to potential No. 1 recruiting class in 2015 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility (3)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (3)