Oct 6, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
There’s not much else that’s better than seeing young kids get into sports. The latest example? The Harrison twins, Aaron and Andrew, committed to Kentucky on Thursday and one proud parent filmed his children as they watched the decision live.
The fun starts around the 0:41 mark, so feel free to skip to it. The funny thing is, there were probably some grown men and women with the same reaction as these youngsters when the twins made their commitment to Big Blue Nation. Whether or not they threw stuffed animals in the air out of pure joy, I can’t be sure.
Check it out below:
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)