Oct 6, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
There’s not much else that’s better than seeing young kids get into sports. The latest example? The Harrison twins, Aaron and Andrew, committed to Kentucky on Thursday and one proud parent filmed his children as they watched the decision live.
The fun starts around the 0:41 mark, so feel free to skip to it. The funny thing is, there were probably some grown men and women with the same reaction as these youngsters when the twins made their commitment to Big Blue Nation. Whether or not they threw stuffed animals in the air out of pure joy, I can’t be sure.
Check it out below:
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)