Oct 6, 2012, 2:21 PM EST
There’s not much else that’s better than seeing young kids get into sports. The latest example? The Harrison twins, Aaron and Andrew, committed to Kentucky on Thursday and one proud parent filmed his children as they watched the decision live.
The fun starts around the 0:41 mark, so feel free to skip to it. The funny thing is, there were probably some grown men and women with the same reaction as these youngsters when the twins made their commitment to Big Blue Nation. Whether or not they threw stuffed animals in the air out of pure joy, I can’t be sure.
Check it out below:
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)