Oct 6, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
There’s not much else that’s better than seeing young kids get into sports. The latest example? The Harrison twins, Aaron and Andrew, committed to Kentucky on Thursday and one proud parent filmed his children as they watched the decision live.
The fun starts around the 0:41 mark, so feel free to skip to it. The funny thing is, there were probably some grown men and women with the same reaction as these youngsters when the twins made their commitment to Big Blue Nation. Whether or not they threw stuffed animals in the air out of pure joy, I can’t be sure.
Check it out below:
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)