Oct 8, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Bill Self has a second point guard for his 2013 class.
Frank Mason, a former Towson commitment, verbally pledged his services to Kansas on Monday, according to multiple outlets.
The news was first reported on Twitter by ESPN’s Dave Telep.
“Team Loaded coach Ty White says PG Frank Mason to Kansas,” Telep tweeted.
Mason joins small forward Brannen Greene and another point guard, Conner Frankamp, in the 2013 class.
Mason reportedly visited the Lawrence, Kan. campus this past weekend and liked it enough to make the call.
This helps the Jayhawks in terms of guard depth for next season. Travis Releford and Elijah Johnston graduate, so they’ll be in the market for a new floor general. Mason fits all the requirements.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)