Oct 8, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Bill Self has a second point guard for his 2013 class.
Frank Mason, a former Towson commitment, verbally pledged his services to Kansas on Monday, according to multiple outlets.
The news was first reported on Twitter by ESPN’s Dave Telep.
“Team Loaded coach Ty White says PG Frank Mason to Kansas,” Telep tweeted.
Mason joins small forward Brannen Greene and another point guard, Conner Frankamp, in the 2013 class.
Mason reportedly visited the Lawrence, Kan. campus this past weekend and liked it enough to make the call.
This helps the Jayhawks in terms of guard depth for next season. Travis Releford and Elijah Johnston graduate, so they’ll be in the market for a new floor general. Mason fits all the requirements.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)