Oct 10, 2012, 5:44 PM EDT
Villanova has added a second member to their 2013 recruiting class, as 6-foot-4 wing Josh Hart from Washington DC committed to the Wildcats on Wednesday afternoon.
Hart picked Jay Wright’s program over Rutgers and Penn State. He joins Kris Jenkins in Villanova’s class.
Jay Wright’s two commitments aren’t flashy. Both are borderline top 100 recruits, which is a long way from the kind of talents that Villanova has landed in the past. But both players are program guys and winners, kids that Wright can mold in with the team he is building. It started with Ryan Arcidiacono and Daniel Ochefu in last year’s class.
Hart is only 6-foot-4, but he’s tough and he’s a producer. His jump shot and his handle need to develop, but with his strength and his athleticism, he’s got plenty of promise.
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)