Oct 10, 2012, 5:44 PM EDT
Villanova has added a second member to their 2013 recruiting class, as 6-foot-4 wing Josh Hart from Washington DC committed to the Wildcats on Wednesday afternoon.
Hart picked Jay Wright’s program over Rutgers and Penn State. He joins Kris Jenkins in Villanova’s class.
Jay Wright’s two commitments aren’t flashy. Both are borderline top 100 recruits, which is a long way from the kind of talents that Villanova has landed in the past. But both players are program guys and winners, kids that Wright can mold in with the team he is building. It started with Ryan Arcidiacono and Daniel Ochefu in last year’s class.
Hart is only 6-foot-4, but he’s tough and he’s a producer. His jump shot and his handle need to develop, but with his strength and his athleticism, he’s got plenty of promise.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)