Oct 10, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
As San Diego State and Syracuse ready themselves for their November match-up aboard the USS Midway, more news about the ticket prices was released to the public.
Want to attend? We already know that sideline seats will cost you $1,000. Baseline seats will cost you $500. So how much is it to get in the door?
Tickets go on sale Wednesday and the entry price is $150, the cheapest seats in the house out of about 5,000 seats onboard the ship.
Season ticket holders for both teams have already had the first shot at grabbing tickets, but SDSU spokesman Mike May tells the Associated Press that a “healthy” number should be available to the general public.
The game Nov. 9 opens the season for both teams, Syracuse coming off a run to the Elite 8 and San Diego State having secured a berth in the NCAA tournament last season.
Syracuse loses Fab Melo and Dion Waiters early to the NBA draft, as well as Scoop Jardine and Kris Joseph to graduation. The Orange will be looking to sophomore Michael Carter-Williams to have a breakout season.
For the Aztecs, they are expected to compete in the Mountain West behind Jamaal Franklin, who averaged 17.2 points and 7.9 rebounds per game last season.
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (9)