Oct 10, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
As San Diego State and Syracuse ready themselves for their November match-up aboard the USS Midway, more news about the ticket prices was released to the public.
Want to attend? We already know that sideline seats will cost you $1,000. Baseline seats will cost you $500. So how much is it to get in the door?
Tickets go on sale Wednesday and the entry price is $150, the cheapest seats in the house out of about 5,000 seats onboard the ship.
Season ticket holders for both teams have already had the first shot at grabbing tickets, but SDSU spokesman Mike May tells the Associated Press that a “healthy” number should be available to the general public.
The game Nov. 9 opens the season for both teams, Syracuse coming off a run to the Elite 8 and San Diego State having secured a berth in the NCAA tournament last season.
Syracuse loses Fab Melo and Dion Waiters early to the NBA draft, as well as Scoop Jardine and Kris Joseph to graduation. The Orange will be looking to sophomore Michael Carter-Williams to have a breakout season.
For the Aztecs, they are expected to compete in the Mountain West behind Jamaal Franklin, who averaged 17.2 points and 7.9 rebounds per game last season.
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 7
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)