Oct 10, 2012, 10:31 AM EST
As San Diego State and Syracuse ready themselves for their November match-up aboard the USS Midway, more news about the ticket prices was released to the public.
Want to attend? We already know that sideline seats will cost you $1,000. Baseline seats will cost you $500. So how much is it to get in the door?
Tickets go on sale Wednesday and the entry price is $150, the cheapest seats in the house out of about 5,000 seats onboard the ship.
Season ticket holders for both teams have already had the first shot at grabbing tickets, but SDSU spokesman Mike May tells the Associated Press that a “healthy” number should be available to the general public.
The game Nov. 9 opens the season for both teams, Syracuse coming off a run to the Elite 8 and San Diego State having secured a berth in the NCAA tournament last season.
Syracuse loses Fab Melo and Dion Waiters early to the NBA draft, as well as Scoop Jardine and Kris Joseph to graduation. The Orange will be looking to sophomore Michael Carter-Williams to have a breakout season.
For the Aztecs, they are expected to compete in the Mountain West behind Jamaal Franklin, who averaged 17.2 points and 7.9 rebounds per game last season.
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Ten Most Disappointing Teams 0
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Who are the top five teams as of today? 1
- The Chase for 180: Jahii Carson’s improved jump shot 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top Ten Most Surprising Teams 1
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (4)
- Why is Kentucky’s attendance going down? UK writer says Rupp is ‘stale’ (4)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)
- Late Night Snacks: Rhode Island rivalry and VCU’s overtime (2)
- Wisconsin guard George Marshall seeking transfer (2)