Oct 10, 2012, 11:14 PM EST
The Harrisons aren’t the only pair of nationally ranked twins in high school, and after Wednesday night, they aren’t the only pair of nationally ranked twins that have decided on where they want to go to college.
Mark Gottfried kicked off his 2014 recruiting class in a big way, as the Martin twins — Cody and Caleb — have given a pledge to the Wolfpack. Both of the twins are versatile, 6-foot-7 wings ranked in the top 35 of the class.
It’s yet another impressive performance on the recruiting trail for Gottfried. After bringing in a trio of top 50 recruits — TJ Warren, Tyler Lewis, and Rodney Purvis — this season, Gottfried had already earned commitments from top ten prospect Cat Barber and four-star recruit Kyle Washington in the Class of 2013.
With the Wolfpack looking like a top ten team this season and coming off of a surprise trip to the Sweet 16 last season, I think it’s safe to say that the Gottfried era at NC State has been, to this point, a success.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)