Oct 12, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
It’s been exactly 193 days since it’s been college basketball season.
You remember when it ended, right?
Anthony Davis, John Calipari and the entirety of Big Blue Nation took over New Orleans as Kentucky rolled over Kansas to win their eighth national title.
That feels like so long ago, doesn’t it? Well, the wait is (almost) over. At 5 p.m. tonight, college basketball practice will officially be allowed to happen. And if you’re lucky, that means that you’ll be spending the evening at a Midnight Madness.
If not, well, we got you covered right here. We’ll be posting pictures, videos, tweets and anything else that we feel is postworthy. If you find a cool picture or take a video of a sick dunk, send it our way. Terrence will be around.
We’re still a month away from actual games, and until we get to start watching those actual games, I’ll be looking for a way to feed my college hoops fix.
The arrival of Midnight Madness is the perfect way to hold me over.
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 20 Most Improved Players 1
- College Hoops Week in Review: Wisconsin’s for real, and so is Chaz Williams 0
- Former Rutgers player Derrick Randall sues school over Mike Rice’s actions 2
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings 0
- Maurice Creek, George Washington proving to be a match made in heaven 0
- Professor at center of UNC’s academic fraud case to face felony charges (8)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- Turnovers, rebounding woes plague No. 3 Kentucky again (3)