Oct 12, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
It’s been exactly 193 days since it’s been college basketball season.
You remember when it ended, right?
Anthony Davis, John Calipari and the entirety of Big Blue Nation took over New Orleans as Kentucky rolled over Kansas to win their eighth national title.
That feels like so long ago, doesn’t it? Well, the wait is (almost) over. At 5 p.m. tonight, college basketball practice will officially be allowed to happen. And if you’re lucky, that means that you’ll be spending the evening at a Midnight Madness.
If not, well, we got you covered right here. We’ll be posting pictures, videos, tweets and anything else that we feel is postworthy. If you find a cool picture or take a video of a sick dunk, send it our way. Terrence will be around.
We’re still a month away from actual games, and until we get to start watching those actual games, I’ll be looking for a way to feed my college hoops fix.
The arrival of Midnight Madness is the perfect way to hold me over.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)