Oct 12, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
It’s been exactly 193 days since it’s been college basketball season.
You remember when it ended, right?
Anthony Davis, John Calipari and the entirety of Big Blue Nation took over New Orleans as Kentucky rolled over Kansas to win their eighth national title.
That feels like so long ago, doesn’t it? Well, the wait is (almost) over. At 5 p.m. tonight, college basketball practice will officially be allowed to happen. And if you’re lucky, that means that you’ll be spending the evening at a Midnight Madness.
If not, well, we got you covered right here. We’ll be posting pictures, videos, tweets and anything else that we feel is postworthy. If you find a cool picture or take a video of a sick dunk, send it our way. Terrence will be around.
We’re still a month away from actual games, and until we get to start watching those actual games, I’ll be looking for a way to feed my college hoops fix.
The arrival of Midnight Madness is the perfect way to hold me over.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)