Oct 12, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
It’s been exactly 193 days since it’s been college basketball season.
You remember when it ended, right?
Anthony Davis, John Calipari and the entirety of Big Blue Nation took over New Orleans as Kentucky rolled over Kansas to win their eighth national title.
That feels like so long ago, doesn’t it? Well, the wait is (almost) over. At 5 p.m. tonight, college basketball practice will officially be allowed to happen. And if you’re lucky, that means that you’ll be spending the evening at a Midnight Madness.
If not, well, we got you covered right here. We’ll be posting pictures, videos, tweets and anything else that we feel is postworthy. If you find a cool picture or take a video of a sick dunk, send it our way. Terrence will be around.
We’re still a month away from actual games, and until we get to start watching those actual games, I’ll be looking for a way to feed my college hoops fix.
The arrival of Midnight Madness is the perfect way to hold me over.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)