Oct 12, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
It’s been exactly 193 days since it’s been college basketball season.
You remember when it ended, right?
Anthony Davis, John Calipari and the entirety of Big Blue Nation took over New Orleans as Kentucky rolled over Kansas to win their eighth national title.
That feels like so long ago, doesn’t it? Well, the wait is (almost) over. At 5 p.m. tonight, college basketball practice will officially be allowed to happen. And if you’re lucky, that means that you’ll be spending the evening at a Midnight Madness.
If not, well, we got you covered right here. We’ll be posting pictures, videos, tweets and anything else that we feel is postworthy. If you find a cool picture or take a video of a sick dunk, send it our way. Terrence will be around.
We’re still a month away from actual games, and until we get to start watching those actual games, I’ll be looking for a way to feed my college hoops fix.
The arrival of Midnight Madness is the perfect way to hold me over.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (2)