Oct 12, 2012, 11:22 PM EST
Last year at as a junior, Wagner forward Josh Thompson jumped over his mother, Diane, to win his team’s dunk contest at “Madness Before Midnight.”
Fast forward a year and Thompson wanted to get his father in on the fun, as the 6-foot-5 senior leaped over both of his parents. Thompson earned a share of the Madness Before Midnight Dunk Championship.
Thompson has his parents stay back-to-back and on the way up, he appears to hit his father in the face with his right leg. Thompson hit the deck, but did complete the dunk. Last season, the dunk over his mother received national attention.
As a junior, Thompson averaged 4.2 points and 2.9 rebounds per game.
(Photo credit: Texas A&M Athletics)
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 4
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 0
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 0
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 1
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)