Oct 12, 2012, 11:22 PM EDT
Last year at as a junior, Wagner forward Josh Thompson jumped over his mother, Diane, to win his team’s dunk contest at “Madness Before Midnight.”
Fast forward a year and Thompson wanted to get his father in on the fun, as the 6-foot-5 senior leaped over both of his parents. Thompson earned a share of the Madness Before Midnight Dunk Championship.
Thompson has his parents stay back-to-back and on the way up, he appears to hit his father in the face with his right leg. Thompson hit the deck, but did complete the dunk. Last season, the dunk over his mother received national attention.
As a junior, Thompson averaged 4.2 points and 2.9 rebounds per game.
(Photo credit: Texas A&M Athletics)
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)