Oct 12, 2012, 11:22 PM EST
Last year at as a junior, Wagner forward Josh Thompson jumped over his mother, Diane, to win his team’s dunk contest at “Madness Before Midnight.”
Fast forward a year and Thompson wanted to get his father in on the fun, as the 6-foot-5 senior leaped over both of his parents. Thompson earned a share of the Madness Before Midnight Dunk Championship.
Thompson has his parents stay back-to-back and on the way up, he appears to hit his father in the face with his right leg. Thompson hit the deck, but did complete the dunk. Last season, the dunk over his mother received national attention.
As a junior, Thompson averaged 4.2 points and 2.9 rebounds per game.
(Photo credit: Texas A&M Athletics)
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)