Oct 12, 2012, 11:22 PM EDT
Last year at as a junior, Wagner forward Josh Thompson jumped over his mother, Diane, to win his team’s dunk contest at “Madness Before Midnight.”
Fast forward a year and Thompson wanted to get his father in on the fun, as the 6-foot-5 senior leaped over both of his parents. Thompson earned a share of the Madness Before Midnight Dunk Championship.
Thompson has his parents stay back-to-back and on the way up, he appears to hit his father in the face with his right leg. Thompson hit the deck, but did complete the dunk. Last season, the dunk over his mother received national attention.
As a junior, Thompson averaged 4.2 points and 2.9 rebounds per game.
(Photo credit: Texas A&M Athletics)
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)