Oct 12, 2012, 11:22 PM EDT
Last year at as a junior, Wagner forward Josh Thompson jumped over his mother, Diane, to win his team’s dunk contest at “Madness Before Midnight.”
Fast forward a year and Thompson wanted to get his father in on the fun, as the 6-foot-5 senior leaped over both of his parents. Thompson earned a share of the Madness Before Midnight Dunk Championship.
Thompson has his parents stay back-to-back and on the way up, he appears to hit his father in the face with his right leg. Thompson hit the deck, but did complete the dunk. Last season, the dunk over his mother received national attention.
As a junior, Thompson averaged 4.2 points and 2.9 rebounds per game.
(Photo credit: Texas A&M Athletics)
- The key to recruiting Myles Turner: a good psychology department? 0
- Green Bay will retain head coach Brian Wardle 2
- Coach K: ACC will be ‘best conference in the history of the game’ 4
- Bringing in ex-Gator Cody Larson worth the risk South Dakota State 0
- FBI: San Diego point-shaving scandal netted ‘more than $120,000′ 3
- Report: Baylor coach told Griner not to talk about her sexuality (14)
- Report: Kevin Stallings blocks Sheldon Jeter’s transfer to Pitt (5)
- Steven Pearl, BBQ jokes and a Tennessee radio ad (4)
- Kentucky phenoms choose 2013-14 preparation over other possibilities (4)
- Bill Self, redshirts, and the Power of Andrew Wiggins (4)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona