Oct 22, 2012, 2:18 PM EDT
We don’t do this much around here, but every once in a while a story arises that doesn’t need to be summarized or interpreted.
It doesn’t need any analysis or context, and it certainly doesn’t need another blogger chipping in with his two cents.
It only needs to be read.
Luke Winn provided just that on Monday afternoon, as he went back in time and provided us with an advanced statistical study of a game from 1990 that featured Shaquille O’Neal, the Hank and Bo show and 289 points.
Here’s the link. Do yourself a favor and read it.
- Arizona lands four-star center to potential No. 1 recruiting class in 2015 2
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility 2
- In-state power forward verbally commits to UConn 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight 6
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Born without a right hand, Omar Ndiaye looking for his chance 0
- Illinois starting point guard suffers season-ending knee injury 1
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Report: Providence legend Marvin ‘Bad News’ Barnes passes away (2)
- Villanova lands commitment from five-star point guard Jalen Brunson (2)