Oct 22, 2012, 2:18 PM EDT
We don’t do this much around here, but every once in a while a story arises that doesn’t need to be summarized or interpreted.
It doesn’t need any analysis or context, and it certainly doesn’t need another blogger chipping in with his two cents.
It only needs to be read.
Luke Winn provided just that on Monday afternoon, as he went back in time and provided us with an advanced statistical study of a game from 1990 that featured Shaquille O’Neal, the Hank and Bo show and 289 points.
Here’s the link. Do yourself a favor and read it.
- How concerned should North Carolina fans be that Brandon Ingram passed on the Tar Heels? 4
- Duke lands five-star Class of 2015 wing Brandon Ingram 3
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 1
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 5
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 2
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (8)
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season (5)