Oct 22, 2012, 2:18 PM EDT
We don’t do this much around here, but every once in a while a story arises that doesn’t need to be summarized or interpreted.
It doesn’t need any analysis or context, and it certainly doesn’t need another blogger chipping in with his two cents.
It only needs to be read.
Luke Winn provided just that on Monday afternoon, as he went back in time and provided us with an advanced statistical study of a game from 1990 that featured Shaquille O’Neal, the Hank and Bo show and 289 points.
Here’s the link. Do yourself a favor and read it.
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)