Oct 22, 2012, 2:18 PM EDT
We don’t do this much around here, but every once in a while a story arises that doesn’t need to be summarized or interpreted.
It doesn’t need any analysis or context, and it certainly doesn’t need another blogger chipping in with his two cents.
It only needs to be read.
Luke Winn provided just that on Monday afternoon, as he went back in time and provided us with an advanced statistical study of a game from 1990 that featured Shaquille O’Neal, the Hank and Bo show and 289 points.
Here’s the link. Do yourself a favor and read it.
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 5
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 9
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker will discuss options with Mike Krzyzewski next week 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (8)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)