Oct 22, 2012, 2:18 PM EDT
We don’t do this much around here, but every once in a while a story arises that doesn’t need to be summarized or interpreted.
It doesn’t need any analysis or context, and it certainly doesn’t need another blogger chipping in with his two cents.
It only needs to be read.
Luke Winn provided just that on Monday afternoon, as he went back in time and provided us with an advanced statistical study of a game from 1990 that featured Shaquille O’Neal, the Hank and Bo show and 289 points.
Here’s the link. Do yourself a favor and read it.
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed 0
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)