Oct 27, 2012, 10:11 PM EDT
The legendary Jim Brown was a multi-sport star at Syracuse. He excelled at football, basketball, track and lacrosse at the highest levels.
Here, current ‘Cuse stars CJ Fair and Michael Carter-Williams give lacrosse a go, with hilarious results. Classic moments include Fair realizing his noggin is too large to fit in his borrowed helmet, and MCW shedding clothing Brandi Chastain style after scoring a goal.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)