Oct 27, 2012, 10:11 PM EDT
The legendary Jim Brown was a multi-sport star at Syracuse. He excelled at football, basketball, track and lacrosse at the highest levels.
Here, current ‘Cuse stars CJ Fair and Michael Carter-Williams give lacrosse a go, with hilarious results. Classic moments include Fair realizing his noggin is too large to fit in his borrowed helmet, and MCW shedding clothing Brandi Chastain style after scoring a goal.
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 13
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 10
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (22)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field (15)