Oct 27, 2012, 10:11 PM EDT
The legendary Jim Brown was a multi-sport star at Syracuse. He excelled at football, basketball, track and lacrosse at the highest levels.
Here, current ‘Cuse stars CJ Fair and Michael Carter-Williams give lacrosse a go, with hilarious results. Classic moments include Fair realizing his noggin is too large to fit in his borrowed helmet, and MCW shedding clothing Brandi Chastain style after scoring a goal.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)