Oct 30, 2012, 1:05 AM EDT
Ok, now Marty Simmons is just showing off.
After not having a 2013 recruit that wasn’t related to him, the Evansville head coach snagged his second commitment of the day on Monday in guard Jaylon Brown.
The Fishers, Ind. star is rated a three-star prospect by Rivals.com and Scout.com. Brown is not only the second commitment of the day, but the second point guard. Brown also said he plans on signing in the early signing period in November. The same as Duane Gibson, who committed this afternoon.
It’s a good thing too, since both lead guards Ned Cox and Troy Taylor graduate after this season.
At this rate, Simmons will have his class filled out by, oh, Wednesday?
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 1
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)