Oct 30, 2012, 1:05 AM EDT
Ok, now Marty Simmons is just showing off.
After not having a 2013 recruit that wasn’t related to him, the Evansville head coach snagged his second commitment of the day on Monday in guard Jaylon Brown.
The Fishers, Ind. star is rated a three-star prospect by Rivals.com and Scout.com. Brown is not only the second commitment of the day, but the second point guard. Brown also said he plans on signing in the early signing period in November. The same as Duane Gibson, who committed this afternoon.
It’s a good thing too, since both lead guards Ned Cox and Troy Taylor graduate after this season.
At this rate, Simmons will have his class filled out by, oh, Wednesday?
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)