Oct 30, 2012, 1:05 AM EDT
Ok, now Marty Simmons is just showing off.
After not having a 2013 recruit that wasn’t related to him, the Evansville head coach snagged his second commitment of the day on Monday in guard Jaylon Brown.
The Fishers, Ind. star is rated a three-star prospect by Rivals.com and Scout.com. Brown is not only the second commitment of the day, but the second point guard. Brown also said he plans on signing in the early signing period in November. The same as Duane Gibson, who committed this afternoon.
It’s a good thing too, since both lead guards Ned Cox and Troy Taylor graduate after this season.
At this rate, Simmons will have his class filled out by, oh, Wednesday?
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)