Nov 4, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
It’s one of the most unique and most celebrated events in college basketball. The annual “TP Game” at John Brown University is unlike most anything else you’ll see, and for good reason.
Where else can you see a sold out crowd throw rolls of toilet paper onto the court after the first basket, with John Brown willingly taking a technical foul to enjoy the spectacle? Below is a video, which has already garnered over 300,000 views in less than three days online.
In case you were wondering, John Brown won this year’s game, 65-48, and has won 23 of the 24 total TP games.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)