Nov 4, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
It’s one of the most unique and most celebrated events in college basketball. The annual “TP Game” at John Brown University is unlike most anything else you’ll see, and for good reason.
Where else can you see a sold out crowd throw rolls of toilet paper onto the court after the first basket, with John Brown willingly taking a technical foul to enjoy the spectacle? Below is a video, which has already garnered over 300,000 views in less than three days online.
In case you were wondering, John Brown won this year’s game, 65-48, and has won 23 of the 24 total TP games.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 0
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)