Nov 4, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
It’s one of the most unique and most celebrated events in college basketball. The annual “TP Game” at John Brown University is unlike most anything else you’ll see, and for good reason.
Where else can you see a sold out crowd throw rolls of toilet paper onto the court after the first basket, with John Brown willingly taking a technical foul to enjoy the spectacle? Below is a video, which has already garnered over 300,000 views in less than three days online.
In case you were wondering, John Brown won this year’s game, 65-48, and has won 23 of the 24 total TP games.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)