Nov 4, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
It’s one of the most unique and most celebrated events in college basketball. The annual “TP Game” at John Brown University is unlike most anything else you’ll see, and for good reason.
Where else can you see a sold out crowd throw rolls of toilet paper onto the court after the first basket, with John Brown willingly taking a technical foul to enjoy the spectacle? Below is a video, which has already garnered over 300,000 views in less than three days online.
In case you were wondering, John Brown won this year’s game, 65-48, and has won 23 of the 24 total TP games.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)