Nov 4, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
It’s one of the most unique and most celebrated events in college basketball. The annual “TP Game” at John Brown University is unlike most anything else you’ll see, and for good reason.
Where else can you see a sold out crowd throw rolls of toilet paper onto the court after the first basket, with John Brown willingly taking a technical foul to enjoy the spectacle? Below is a video, which has already garnered over 300,000 views in less than three days online.
In case you were wondering, John Brown won this year’s game, 65-48, and has won 23 of the 24 total TP games.
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 1
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 3
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)