Nov 4, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
Bob Huggins and West Virginia have secured a commitment from 6-8 Ohio native Devin Williams, multiple outlets are now reporting.
Williams is a Top-100 prospect from the Class of 2013 and a solid post addition to a West Virginia haul that already featured three prospects. He is physically imposing forward with a high-major Division I frame.
Williams is now paired with post-grad Elijah Macon, a 6-8 forward from Brewster Academy (N.H.) and another athletic forward on the block for Huggins.
West Virginia makes its transition to the Big 12 this season, but Williams the rest of the 2013 class will be part of the Mountaineers’ second season in the conference.
As for this season, the Mountaineers open their season on Nov. 12 against Gonzaga.
- Latest mixtape for Dennis Smith Jr. shows how talented he is (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1