Nov 4, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
Bob Huggins and West Virginia have secured a commitment from 6-8 Ohio native Devin Williams, multiple outlets are now reporting.
Williams is a Top-100 prospect from the Class of 2013 and a solid post addition to a West Virginia haul that already featured three prospects. He is physically imposing forward with a high-major Division I frame.
Williams is now paired with post-grad Elijah Macon, a 6-8 forward from Brewster Academy (N.H.) and another athletic forward on the block for Huggins.
West Virginia makes its transition to the Big 12 this season, but Williams the rest of the 2013 class will be part of the Mountaineers’ second season in the conference.
As for this season, the Mountaineers open their season on Nov. 12 against Gonzaga.
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 7
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)