Nov 4, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
Bob Huggins and West Virginia have secured a commitment from 6-8 Ohio native Devin Williams, multiple outlets are now reporting.
Williams is a Top-100 prospect from the Class of 2013 and a solid post addition to a West Virginia haul that already featured three prospects. He is physically imposing forward with a high-major Division I frame.
Williams is now paired with post-grad Elijah Macon, a 6-8 forward from Brewster Academy (N.H.) and another athletic forward on the block for Huggins.
West Virginia makes its transition to the Big 12 this season, but Williams the rest of the 2013 class will be part of the Mountaineers’ second season in the conference.
As for this season, the Mountaineers open their season on Nov. 12 against Gonzaga.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)