Nov 4, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
Bob Huggins and West Virginia have secured a commitment from 6-8 Ohio native Devin Williams, multiple outlets are now reporting.
Williams is a Top-100 prospect from the Class of 2013 and a solid post addition to a West Virginia haul that already featured three prospects. He is physically imposing forward with a high-major Division I frame.
Williams is now paired with post-grad Elijah Macon, a 6-8 forward from Brewster Academy (N.H.) and another athletic forward on the block for Huggins.
West Virginia makes its transition to the Big 12 this season, but Williams the rest of the 2013 class will be part of the Mountaineers’ second season in the conference.
As for this season, the Mountaineers open their season on Nov. 12 against Gonzaga.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)