Nov 5, 2012, 4:17 PM EST
Michigan State and UConn are playing in the Armed Forces Classic on an airforce base over in Germany on Friday, and in an effort to honor the military, Nike has made new uniforms for both schools.
Michigan State’s were released yesterday, and are pretty sick; everything is camouflage, even down to their shoelaces:
On Monday, UConn’s jerseys made the rounds on the internet:
I like them both. But here’s my question: aren’t those a little difficult to tell apart?
(Photo credit: Kevin Duffy)
- Texas hangs on to beat No. 14 North Carolina in Chapel Hill 1
- The Chase for 180: Nic Moore’s hot start 0
- Leslie McDonald has been cleared, while reports say P.J. Hairston unlikely to play this season 6
- Memphis loss shouldn’t feed narrative about Josh Pastner, big games 0
- Casey Prather’s star turn a boon for Florida 1
- Report: Former North Carolina guard Will Graves arrested on drug charges at home owned by head coach Roy Williams (20)
- Kentucky is a flawed team, but does that mean they can’t contend? (12)
- WATCH: Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson unloads in press conference (8)
- Leslie McDonald has been cleared, while reports say P.J. Hairston unlikely to play this season (6)
- Weekend Preview: Iowa-Iowa State highlights a rivalry-heavy weekend slate (5)